The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In school, staring out the window and can't focus at all. Damn you Buddha, couldn't you have done something cool? Or at least taken the trouble to write some kind of guideline for your followers because all these variations is just silly!

Tappin' for world peace!

I just got page raped again. I am sick and I somehow hurt my neck. My face hurts because of my sinuses and I am busy with everybody in the world needing to talk to me. I just wish I felt better.

lol at page raped

It happens all the time to me. I really need to start counting posts or something.

I am lost at paged raped. I don't get it.

Oh really.

WLbiJ.gif

Hehehe!

Tappin' for world peace!

And now we're looking at drag queens from Burma/Myanmar that are supposed to be possessed by gods. Funny stuff :)

Tappin' for world peace!

From my phone. How cool am I?

Kevin

Kevin

and I thought you were already maxed out on coolness. Guess I was wrong

I gotta kick this cold's butt, I'm gonna have Rocketballz soon. That kind of sounds like another infection as well, but I can assure you it's a good thing.

I gotta kick this cold's butt, I'm gonna have Rocketballz soon. That kind of sounds like another infection as well, but I can assure you it's a good thing.

Infected by awesomeness?

Tappin' for world peace!

Kevin

well, considering the fact you were way cool before, your borderline awesome

Well hopped up on some Benadryl and huffing some Vick's vapor rub. It's going to be a great night!

Well hopped up on some Benadryl and huffing some Vick's vapor rub. It's going to be a great night!

Me too. Bit mine is all beer and nownim at the gym. Boom sha kals ka

Beast mode from tapatalk

Can't lie, I saw Tour Edge Xtreme Forged Irons and thought KMac

Me too. Bit mine is all beer and nownim at the gym. Boom sha kals ka

Beast mode from tapatalk

Anyone know what a lightly used OGIO Kingpin 2010 is worth?

LOL @ boom shakla laks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back