The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

I'm heading out for a bit to celebrate with the wife I will be back to celebrate with you all later!

Enjoy the celebration dude! You should be on cloud 9!

Congrats guys!!!!!

I'm heading out for a bit to celebrate with the wife I will be back to celebrate with you all later!

YESS. I did that last night too!!

Huge congrats to both of you guys. Well deserved and I'm happy for you!

Very classy Ary, congratulations...you deserve it.

Wow, only 4 more nights to go...when I think of all the great videos that still haven't been picked...just makes me see the door closing a little more.

Great video Ary!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Congrats INgolfer and arydolphin!!! What a video response ary! So glad to have another former champion of this event on the roster for Team Paradise!

My congrats go out to the lastest two THP'ers slected to the MC. Knock 'em stiff fellas.

Alex

Ary nice thoughts my friend, you are all class! Have fun with all this!

two more great picks.
congrats gentleman.

I put some of my thoughts into video format. Also, this will show some people that are new to the site that I don't actually look like my avatar.

Pure class Ary! Can't wait to meet you at the outing. Really excited that you are back in this.

Congrats INgolfer and Ary.

Ary did a great job at the 1st MC, and I have no doubt he will again. I know how excited INgolfer is, I'm sure you'll be great.

Pure class Ary! Can't wait to meet you at the outing. Really excited that you are back in this.

I could not say it any better than this.... I too look forward to meeting you at the outing Ary.. you are a class guy for sure!!

Wow, I don't think this whole thing has sunk in yet. I am so grateful for this opportunity, especially because there are so many others of you that truly deserve it. I am proud to be part of such an amazing community of friends. I can't believe how many PMs I have received since my name was announced, I certainly did not expect everyone to be so encouraging. While I am excited for the Morgan Cup, the thing I am most excited about is getting to meet so man of you. I have only had a couple of opportunities to play with some fellow THPers but I have enjoyed those rounds very much. Obviously this time the stakes are a little higher but I am still looking forward to playing with each of you that have been announced and also those yet to be announced. The excitement I feel cannot be put in to words, but at the same time I feel bummed because we cannot all play in the event. Every single person that submitted a video deserves this spot just as much as I do. For those that do not make it I hope to tee it up with you in the future, whether it be at a demo day or another gathering. Thank you all again for the support and encouragement, I will not take this responsibility lightly and will proudly represent THP and the sponsors for this historic event. Good luck to the rest of you, there are still 8 spots left and I cannot wait to see who fills them!

That was a great video arydolphin!

Awesome video Ary and a fantastic post INgolfer. It's quite obvious you guys are fantastic selections and you'll be great THP ambassadors for the event! I didn't even enter this year, and just by reading your posts and watching your video I'm extremely excited for all of you that have gotten in so far. Congrats again to you guys!

Every evening brings such an awesome outpouring of support, I love this place. Congrats Ary and INgolfer!

Congratulations INgolfer and Ary! 2 more well deserved selections!

Great video Ary, really spot on. :D

The excitement must really be building now!!

Congrats guys! More great picks!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Well done to INgolfer and Arydolphin. 2 more great ambassadors for The Morgan Cup

Congratulations Arydolphin and INgolfer!

Awesome video Arydolphin and great statement INgolfer! You guys are class acts to say the least :clapp:.

congrats Ary and Ingolfer

I put some of my thoughts into video format. Also, this will show some people that are new to the site that I don't actually look like my avatar.

Ary that was a great video and just shows what a great selection you are. Congrats again man. Your comments on Dean were spot on. What a great guy and he is going to be a great Captain. Was constantly giving me great advice on the course. Sadly I never listened

Back