The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill never understand that Reid is done. The guy has a phenomenal record in Philly and while some have hated him the entire time, many loved him during those great years. Now all of the sudden he is trying to win with a very weak defense in the middle and injuries all over the place and a QB duo that has played absolutely terribly and he should be fired. I dont get it.

If Reid does get fired, he goes to the top of the list of coaching candidates IMO, in front of Cowher and Gruden and anyone else you want to throw out there.

I suspect the same people who loved paying Vick all that money, and were convinced he was fabulous, will now be those calling for Reid's head.

Kevin

Part of that was on Reid however.

If Reid does get fired, he goes to the top of the list of coaching candidates IMO, in front of Cowher and Gruden and anyone else you want to throw out there.

I agree. He will probably want to take time off, but if not, he would be a top line candidate.

Norv Turner is a great Coach, Philly should hire him.

Part of that was on Reid however.

Pretty much all of it. But in some fan's eyes he goes from hero to idiot in 12 games. Guess what? Iif he's gone, Vick is still the freakin' QB and you end up with a coach that may well be inferior to Reid.

Kevin

Pretty good pass by Timmy right there.

The dude just gets it done.

Pretty good pass by Timmy right there.

The dude just gets it done.

Its getting interesting in that game. Tebow has thrown some good balls in this game. Some bad ones too, but he is giving them a chance to win.

So the real question is..

Is oakland for real? or is Chicago doomed?
(I haven't seen any stats/highlights just going by the scoreboard)

So the real question is..

Is oakland for real? or is Chicago doomed?
(I haven't seen any stats/highlights just going by the scoreboard)

I think both

Was the camera on the SD kicker while he was taking a leak?

Kevin

Why Denver left all 3 of their timeouts on the board and let San Diego run out the clock at the end of regulation is beyond me.

Elvis Dumervil and Von Miller are about as good of a set of bookend rushers as you can find in the league.

Pretty sure the ref in the Denver vs San Diego game needs to check over his playbook again. He read the Donovan McNabb overtime version.

Pretty sure the ref in the Denver vs San Diego game needs to check over his playbook again. He read the Donovan McNabb overtime version.

Heh that was amazing.

How bad is that, Hanie took a couple of steps back from the center and then spiked the ball. He got called for intentional grounding and that ended the game. That was pathetic.

This is the most boring overtime I have ever seen.

Haleb did not have a very good day.

Kevin

How bad is that, Hanie took a couple of steps back from the center and then spiked the ball. He got called for intentional grounding and that ended the game. That was pathetic.

This made me laugh. Suiting for the Bears.

I need Ryan Matthews or Antonio Gates to score.

And here I thought only Rex Grossman could do something that stupid.

OMG they called timeout before they blocked the kick!!!!!

Wow, John Fox went for the ice and then his team blocked the FG. You know how that one will work....Why ice a guy with a 50+ yard attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back