The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see if I understand this. Locker comes in and looks great last game. Hasselbeck gets named the starter and through the 1st half looks like garbage. Still in and still taking sacks. Does he have naked pics of someone?

How about the Panthers making the Colts look like an NFL team? Gawd.

Yay go Colts! We can win one game and still be safe for the first pick. Carolina only has 2 wins though so we can't win any more than this one game if we want to solidify that first pick...

This is the only game the Colts have left where they have a slim chance of winning. If we don't win today its 0-16 for us. But don't blame the coaches...they are doing the best they can with what they have, it has nothing to do with a poor defensive scheme (sarcasm)

Let me see if I understand this. Locker comes in and looks great last game. Hasselbeck gets named the starter and through the 1st half looks like garbage. Still in and still taking sacks. Does he have naked pics of someone?

Makes you wonder. He looks awful.

Peterson looks like a young Dion out there returning punts for TD's and doing that same dance. He's good. And I'm really impressed with Dalton. Never would have thought he would be this good so early.

I can't believe Locker isn't playing. Stupid.

My boy Greg Little got his first TD today.

no, but I bet his sister in-law does

Brett Favre

Reggie Wayne in the house!

Carolina's tackling is awful.

Reggie Wayne in the house!

Carolina's tackling is awful.

Wow that was some really bad tackling there.

That was an incredible pass by Ponder.
And breaking news....Hasselbeck still stinks. The boo birds are out on him.

Jets trying to find a way to lose to the Bills right now......typical Jets/Bills game

DeAngelo Williams...I hate you

Let's go Cam! Lead us to the promise land of TD!!!!

Those Vikings are making a game out of it in ATL.

How do I start Sam Bradford over Matt Moore and Dalton? Oh thats right its the Cardinals but even he makes then look decent. I put a plea for him to do better. I'm just in a foul mood right now.

I think you need to go buy some irons,,,that will help you

How do I start Sam Bradford over Matt Moore and Dalton? Oh thats right its the Cardinals but even he makes then look decent. I put a plea for him to do better. I'm just in a foul mood right now.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is having a great game and I benched him because he was up against the Jets and he has sucked for weeks...hopefully Carson Palmer has a good game against the Bears or I might be out of my leagues playoffs.

More punts than first downs in the 2nd half between Jax & Hou. Two rookie QBs against the 1st & 3rd defenses. Almost as bad to watch as the UF-FSU game last night.

The bills receivers are having the games of their collective lives. Several catches in a row were unbelievable.

The Jets recievers need to get open. They're doing nothing right now.

at this point, I could be a better OC than B Schitt is for the Jets

at this point, I could be a better OC than B Schitt is for the Jets

His name is Schitt? Come on thats too easy!

It's really Brian Schoettenheimer (sp?)..... B Schott for short but when he sucks its B Schitt

His name is Schitt? Come on thats too easy!

That guy named Harvin is pretty good. 104 yard kick return (still not a TD ironically). Stupid Gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back