Status
Not open for further replies.
So check this out. I was out with the wife on Saturday night and we went to a bar not far from the house, STACHE BASH! $2 Miller High Life and a 'stache contest. There were so many sweet mustaches around it wasn't even funny. I felt like I was finally at home, a man with his people.

IMAG0372.jpg

Here's a pic my 8 yr old daughter drew of dad.

IMAG0371.jpg

And here we go, a fresh update.

IMAG0373.jpg

I like it Jake - looking sharp man!!! Did you enter the contest?

Damn Jake, looking pretty hot there man. That place looks like fun.

Your 8 yr old gave u credit with the hair on top. How much taller is she than you?

No cookie I did not enter the contest, there were curly ended mustaches, HUGE mustaches, handle bar mustaches, it's like these guys prepared their whole lives for this contest, it was amazing!

Thanks Duey, I feel like an idiot with it and can't wait to shave but I've had people donate and now I owe it to them to fulfill my obligations.

DD I had a few days of growth going so I had some whiskers up top but yeah she gave me WAY too much credit, so I gave her $5! Haha.

No cookie I did not enter the contest, there were curly ended mustaches, HUGE mustaches, handle bar mustaches, it's like these guys prepared their whole lives for this contest, it was amazing!

Thanks Duey, I feel like an idiot with it and can't wait to shave but I've had people donate and now I owe it to them to fulfill my obligations.

DD I had a few days of growth going so I had some whiskers up top but yeah she gave me WAY too much credit, so I gave her $5! Haha.

I think you look good man, you could pull off that suit in your av now!

Updated pic of me and my lip fairy.

a6937e5b-e3e7-be1b.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Jake looks like he's about to go mess some people up. Maybe those kids from HS that used to pick on the jocks

I was doing an interview for the December newsletter and the person I was talking to said he just got back from Canada and everyone was rocking a Movember Stache.

Hi Burt! :wavey:

I just received another nice donation after a post to Facebook - sweet!!

Rodger those compliments! My face looks really fat. Halloween was not nice to me. Back to the diet.

I was doing an interview for the December newsletter and the person I was talking to said he just got back from Canada and everyone was rocking a Movember Stache.

I have to say I am seeing a lot of Mo's this year in the great white north. I'm happy to have my Mo as it's calling for our first "storm" of the year, 15-25cm's( 6-10" for the metrically challenged)

Tons are up here doing it. Im jealous of all of them.

PS SethO, calling it a "Lip Fairy" is so cool! lmao

Team THP, please make a few more request for donations. Just log onto your account and send out some FB or twitter love.

Gotta present for a couple Partners at one of the CA firms. Looks like my quest for the ultimate 'stache is ending a week early.
Ah well, exams are a few weeks away so it will start up again!

week 3 update for me...finally got someone else to donate too :D
7920021040c8e8bf566925df24b02bfa-4ecf41ddd39f6-hero.jpg

Very nice Checkered! Keeping that bad boy through Christmas?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Gotta present for a couple Partners at one of the CA firms. Looks like my quest for the ultimate 'stache is ending a week early.
Ah well, exams are a few weeks away so it will start up again!

Business first, thanks for the efforts

Very nice Checkered! Keeping that bad boy through Christmas?

Tappin' from my iPad!
Not sure how long I'm keeping it yet. I'm traveling for work next week out to Nashville then Cleveland, so definitely keeping it into December at least.

I will take and post a pic of my mo later today. Having travelled around Canada a ton lately I have to say I am very impressed with Canada's efforts. In every city I've been to lately from Lethbridge, to Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, Regina, and Saskatoon, there were young men everywhere with Movember mustaches'. I would sit down for dinner and my server would just look at me and say "Movember" and a couple of the restaurants were giving Movember discounts.

Great work everyone.

16416aad.jpg
[/IMG]
The mo is filling in nicely. Just a few more days and it will be put on the shelf til next year! One more pic early next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back