The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG and I are headed out at midnight to a store because they have something on sale that we want. Its a late night for us, but Bed Bath & Beyond has a toaster oven that we want and in limited supply. It beats hitting the stores tomorrow and we have wanted this cuisinart convection unit for a while.
Convection Ovens rock! Hope you get one!!

Thats very exciting!

I feel like Frank the Tank when he talks about going shopping.
But I am a sucker for kitchen stuff (hence why we have about every gadget in the world).

But I am a sucker for kitchen stuff (hence why we have about every gadget in the world).

I feel the same way man! I got a new tool to go on my kitchen aid mixer the other day and it was awesome getting it. I love cooking and kitchen gadgets.

GG and I are headed out at midnight to a store because they have something on sale that we want. Its a late night for us, but Bed Bath & Beyond has a toaster oven that we want and in limited supply. It beats hitting the stores tomorrow and we have wanted this cuisinart convection unit for a while.

Convection Ovens rock! Hope you get one!!

I saw one the other day at Target. Digital, big enough for a 12" pizza. gonna go check that one out and might just pick it up.

Ah another kitchen gadget collector.. awesome!!

JB and GG going Black Friday shopping. I'm kinda jealous.

And JR, you will love lessons. They help a lot. Early night for me. I OD'ed on triptophan.

Back already. Ended up going with a little higher end and got the Breville. Truly awesome machine. $249 yes, but has every feature I wanted.

Back already. Ended up going with a little higher end and got the Breville. Truly awesome machine. $249 yes, but has every feature I wanted.

That's fast. Did you get a deal on that one or just flat price?

The store had 20% off your entire purchase, and since we had other things to buy, it was a decent deal.

That is a great deal. BBB rules. My parents sell a bunch of their barstools and lamps.

Great snag JB. Those things can be used for a ton of good stuff.

I have no clue what this looks like but I'm sure you did your homework! Gonna have to look it up

Nice JB, I just looked it up and its pretty cool. Black friday isn't really a thing here in Canada until this year, as our Thanksgiving was about a month ago, but we are now doing black friday at a lot of stores, as they are trying to keep our money in Canada, as a lot of Canadians make trips down to the states, just for these sales and they would rather keep our money here.

I'm going to check out some of the sales as soon as I get some work done.

Oh ya, and I'm HOME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......for a week, then I fly out for work again.

just got back from black friday shopping and it wasnt as bad as i thought
the woman got a butt load of stuff
i got me a remote controlled helicopter... boo yaaaaa
ive wanted one ever since i was a kid
i feel like a kid right now lol

just got back from black friday shopping and it wasnt as bad as i thought
the woman got a butt load of stuff
i got me a remote controlled helicopter... boo yaaaaa
ive wanted one ever since i was a kid
i feel like a kid right now lol

I avoided black Friday stuff today. I just got married so we have an abundance of new stuff. I like a little last minute shopping myself.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I have no clue what this looks like but I'm sure you did your homework! Gonna have to look it up

Used it today and its pretty darn nice. Works extremely well and looks good too. Even heating is key and with the added features, this one is sure to be a great one for us.

I avoided black Friday stuff today. I just got married so we have an abundance of new stuff. I like a little last minute shopping myself.

i "had" to go since i got a pass to play golf for our annual thanksgiving day brothers grudge match
but the "scenery" definitely wasnt bad at all especially when she went shopping for stuff at vickys secrets

i "had" to go since i got a pass to play golf for our annual thanksgiving day brothers grudge match
but the "scenery" definitely wasnt bad at all especially when she went shopping for stuff at vickys secrets

Sounds like a great day for you.

Sounds like a great day for you.

there was definitely enough "scenery" to keep me from whining too much but i dont know if that contributed to her spending more money or not

I will honk at TC as we drive by Ash-Vegas tomorrow morning on our way back to KC.

Why do all zombies have such terrible skin problems? You'd think at least some of them would retain their looks.

Kevin

Why do all zombies have such terrible skin problems? You'd think at least some of them would retain their looks.

Kevin

I heard they don't wash their bodies very well. That could do it.

Kevin

Braaaainsss...

--
tapatalk

Haha the one time I was in that store, the scenery was not exactly what the commercials make you think

Haha the one time I was in that store, the scenery was not exactly what the commercials make you think

They at least have nice big pictures up on the walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back