Cleveland Classic Driver - THP Preview Thread

Man, I love this driver...I keep coming back to it...if it was out right now I think it would already be in my bag!

Hopefully JB will bring it to Westchase for the Irons-Hybrids outing. I'm anxious to get my hands on it.

I totally forgot to post this, but I will do it now. When I went to my local golf shop before I went to Bandon, the pro says "want to see what I just got in?" and he pulls out this beauty. It is really a gorgeous driver. I can't wait to hit it!
c6e4d108-d76d-ebc3.jpg

c6e4d108-d782-6a42.jpg

I totally forgot to post this, but I will do it now. When I went to my local golf shop before I went to Bandon, the pro says "want to see what I just got in?" and he pulls out this beauty. It is really a gorgeous driver. I can't wait to hit it!
c6e4d108-d76d-ebc3.jpg

c6e4d108-d782-6a42.jpg

OMG that is hot!!!

Its growing on me a little!!! That face looks huge Dr.

The more I see of this thing the more I want it. I think I would have done all I could to take that home. Good job resisting Doc and thanks for the pix.

I want this driver to work for my swing so bad. It's just beautiful

Man that thing looks so cool!!

Its growing on me a little!!! That face looks huge Dr.

The face is really tall. It just screams HIT ME!!!

The more I see of this thing the more I want it. I think I would have done all I could to take that home. Good job resisting Doc and thanks for the pix.

I offered to take it to Bandon with me and do some product testing, but alas, he couldn't be convinced.

If selected, and if for Cleveland/Srixon during the Morgan cup, this will be my driver of choice, no doubt.

If selected, and if for Cleveland/Srixon during the Morgan cup, this will be my driver of choice, no doubt.

I would bet you aren't alone there. This thing looks so awesome.

While I am hitting this one extremely well, I cannot help but think how amazing this would look with a Miyazaki Kusala White. I cant stop staring at the two drivers and think molded together they become invincible...hehe

While I am hitting this one extremely well, I cannot help but think how amazing this would look with a Miyazaki Kusala White. I cant stop staring at the two drivers and think molded together they become invincible...hehe

You might have just blown my mind. I love the C kua 43 s, but that Kusala white has the specs and the looks that will fit me just right.

That's not even a fair ponder! It would a beautiful pairing though. Low spin and high flight, sign me up.

Spoken like a true mad scientist at work!!! Man that would be a great combo!

I'm testing the CG Black (or the B-1 as I call it), which I think is a beauty but I can't help but to think how old-school sexy this club is. mm,mm,mmmm.

c6e4d108-d76d-ebc3.jpg

c6e4d108-d782-6a42.jpg

You can really see the color in the video and with the in-hand photos.

I'm intrigued by the deep and large face. It doesn't wow me as I think it's a little too much of a throwback, but would still love to try and give it a shot.

I must say, I really like the sound of it.

I am hoping Golftec has one of these by the time I go for my fitting, but I'm not sure they will.

And JB, you are one of the few people who have the capabilities of making that pairing a reality. DO IT.

I keep hoping Cleveland will put a Kusala in one of their offerings. The C Kua 59 seems to be the best of the Kua's, but I can't help but think I would LOVE a Kusala Blue, Black or Indigo.

Hmmmm, a deep face driver without the loss of toe hit forgiveness....

The more I come to this thread and stare, the more the look is growing on me. Lately my misses have included some "high on the face" variety and this looks like it could help out there. I love that this seems to be a low spin head too. This looks like its shaping up to be a formidable driver.

Im just really unsure of such a deep faced driver like this one. Not crazy about the looks either but if it works it works. I saw an Adams 9088UL for sale here on THP and Ive hit that one quite well before. Wonder how these would compare.

Im just really unsure of such a deep faced driver like this one. Not crazy about the looks either but if it works it works. I saw an Adams 9088UL for sale here on THP and Ive hit that one quite well before. Wonder how these would compare.

Yeah, myself and the deep faced R11 didn't get along all that well, but it was more about the lack of forgiveness in the R11 on toe hits that was the issue for me. If this doesn't have that big problem, then I'm OK with a massive, deep faced driver.

Yeah, myself and the deep faced R11 didn't get along all that well, but it was more about the lack of forgiveness in the R11 on toe hits that was the issue for me. If this doesn't have that big problem, then I'm OK with a massive, deep faced driver.

Plus the R11 driver just isn't that good. What a penal driver it is.

Back