Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a pic of that. I loved the ultimate warrior back in the day.

aa848fe6.jpg
[/IMG]
Cuz you asked

Here's creepy

IMAG0254.jpg

Love it Tad!

Ha - too cute Freddie!! That dude is gonna have the ladies chasing him for a long time.

Tappin' from my iPad!

This thread is cracking me up! Love what you guys are doing!

Ha - too cute Freddie!! That dude is gonna have the ladies chasing him for a long time.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm not worried about him, it's my baby girl that gives me pause

Nice muttonstache duey! In Quanah TX they have a Charles Dickens Christmas parade, you'd be natural for that.

Nice muttonstache duey! In Quanah TX they have a Charles Dickens Christmas parade, you'd be natural for that.

Lol, I had that just long enough to snap the picture, but looking back I might like it it were grown on out and trimmed properly. Liz called me a nerd!

I am finally starting to get strange looks in public.

Tappin' from my iPad!

MO-nday!

aefcbd30-5577-09a5.jpg

I think TC is pondering something.

Still curious who keeps rockin' the Mo in December.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I will not have a Mo come December. Not my style at all. I like beards.

Mine will not be around either. I was kicked out of the nursery at church on Sunday. Something about children?

Mine will not be around either. I was kicked out of the nursery at church on Sunday. Something about children?

You lost me at Church dude.

I am finally starting to get strange looks in public.

Tappin' from my iPad!

hmm, I would have thought you would have gotten those looks in early Movember

hmm, I would have thought you would have gotten those looks in early Movember

I think it is funny when talking to people that don't know about Movember. They just give you weird looks and are afraid to ask why you have a mustache. Sorta funny.

Mike - just kinda looked unshaven then. It's full on now!

DMB - no doubt! No one has the nerve to ask apparently. Except to ask if Vivid has contacted me recently. Ha!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

The first few days I wanted to shave it off badly, now I'm not sure. I'll leave it up to some lady friends of mine to decide whether or not to shave it off. haha

3 week update. BAM!

DSC_0210.jpg

Cookie man, you're starting to freak me out man.

Cookie, we need a closer hi def picture please. Can you get that camera any closer to your grill? That thing makes me miss the days of 1 MP cameras.

Cookie, we need a closer hi def picture please. Can you get that camera any closer to your grill? That thing makes me miss the days of 1 MP cameras.

Why, yes - yes, I can. Only working with 12 MP here and it is about the 'stache. Even got a few grays leaking into the flavor saver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back