Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when golf season ends because then on Saturday's my wife wants to do things around the house. Not my kind of gig. "Get those golf clubs out of here." "Can you pick up a little bit?" "Why don't you start some laundry?"

Leave me alone. I'm comfortable with disarray.

Kevin

I hear you man, my golf season doesn't end, but it has days like today where the course is closed due to frost. All of a sudden I'm being asked to go to the craft store with my wife. That doesn't sound like something I want to do .

You guys are always welcome to get out here any Saturday ( or any other day) and we'll go out for a round of golf!

So she had run to the store and just got back. I'm farting around doing a little cleaning and organizing in the kitchen. she's starts stomping around, sighing loudly, and just acting generally frazzled. I say, "Like what the hell, what is your problem, man?" kind of all exasperated myself.

She says, "There's soooooo much stuff to do."

We're having a friend of my daughter's for an overnight and are taking her to the Packers game tomorrow. So I'm all like, "Jeebus, relax a little bit. It's not like the queen of England is coming for holiday."

Then she gets all yelling and angry. "I don't know why I have to live like this. We should just sell the damn house."

I didn't like her tone. So I'm taking a little break. I like the house better when it looks like a bag room at a country club. Women. You can't live with them, but it's kind of fun to piss 'em off.

Kevin

So she had run to the store and just got back. I'm farting around doing a little cleaning and organizing in the kitchen. she's starts stomping around, sighing loudly, and just acting generally frazzled. I say, "Like what the hell, what is your problem, man?" kind of all exasperated myself.

She says, "There's soooooo much stuff to do."

We're having a friend of my daughter's for an overnight and are taking her to the Packers game tomorrow. So I'm all like, "Jeebus, relax a little bit. It's not like the queen of England is coming for holiday."

Then she gets all yelling and angry. "I don't know why I have to live like this. We should just sell the damn house."

I didn't like her tone. So I'm taking a little break. I like the house better when it looks like a bag room at a country club. Women. You can't live with them, but it's kind of fun to piss 'em off.

Kevin

That sounds like a day in my house. I've decided now that if the course near me decides to have a shotgun start at noon, I am going to bite the bullet and pay to play.

Women. You can't live with them, but it's kind of fun to piss 'em off.

Hahahahaha. Making up can be fun too!

Dammit even the course close to me is closed today! Stupid frost, you sucks ass, this was my last chance to golf before I leave for the Tundra of saskatchewan.

Dammit even the course close to me is closed today! Stupid frost, you sucks ass, this was my last chance to golf before I leave for the Tundra of saskatchewan.

If you're lucky like me, your wife will soon be yelling at you to start cleaning. Mine's cleaning the basement rec room with my daughter, so I'm doing an Occupy protest of the couch.

Kevin

If you're lucky like me, your wife will soon be yelling at you to start cleaning. Mine's cleaning the basement rec room with my daughter, so I'm doing an Occupy protest of the couch.

Kevin

Proud of you! I'm doing an occupy protest of my lazy boy chair in my robe and slippers.

So I hear her come stomping up the stairs. She explodes into the midst of my occupy protest.

She glares at me. "Are you going to vacuum?"
I say, "Not if you want to."
"Yeah, like I want to. It's a disaster down there."
"Well, maybe Grace wants to."
"She's helping ME downstairs. Could you please just vaccum!"

Then she thundered back down the stairs. I have her right where I want her.

Kevin

Sounds about right ROTFLMAO enjoy reading your post ESOX "LOOK AT HER SITTING OVER THERE" :D:D:D
So I hear her come stomping up the stairs. She explodes into the midst of my occupy protest.

Kevin

Kevin

You can't give in now, I think you have the upper hand. I think the next play is to just get into your boxers and leave your clothes all over the living room.

Ask her what's for dinner??? :at-wits-end: Then head out to golf galaxy that should do it.. LOL

It's a fine line. I'm working toward the eventual breakdown into a laughing "Come on, you a'hole, help me out a little bit." But it could turn into a full blown Yellowstone super volcano type explosion of female anger if I don't work this just right.

I did clean up the kitchen and put some laundry away, now I have the vacuum sitting behind the couch on which I'm doing my protest. I might wait until she comes upstairs again and see how she handles it.

She'll be so much happier if she just gives up and laughs a little bit. I'm doing this because I feel it's what's best for her.

Kevin

It's a fine line. I'm working toward the eventual breakdown into a laughing "Come on, you a'hole, help me out a little bit." But it could turn into a full blown Yellowstone super volcano type explosion of female anger if I don't work this just right.

I did clean up the kitchen and put some laundry away, now I have the vacuum sitting behind the couch on which I'm doing my protest. I might wait until she comes upstairs again and see how she handles it.

She'll be so much happier if she just gives up and laughs a little bit. I'm doing this because I feel it's what's best for her.

Kevin

Lol, if you hadn't she would have whuped your arse with a 9 iron by the end of the day.

Adele, Someone Like You.

Kevin

Kevin I'm a big fan of your wife methods right now. I'm in a battle myself right now, the smart money is on my wife.

I never did vacuum. She took it downstairs, then brought it back up and said "I'll vacuum, you go to the store and get tailgating supplies for the game tomorrow, and take and bake pizzas for dinner tonight."

Win, win. She calmed down after getting the rec room cleaned. She's the best.

Kevin

Setting the bevel on a razor is a pain in the arse.

Ironically, my favorite song of this year.

It's nice for you then that you get to hear it every three and half minutes on every radio station in the United States.

Kevin

Unfortunately. I dont listen to the radio much for that reason.

=Esox;996377]It's nice for you then that you get to hear it every three and half minutes on every radio station in the United States.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

Way to stand strong esox. You occupied your arse off. I pretty much do what my lady says. Things are easier that way.

I played like crap today... Actually, I take that back, I played pretty well, but it is hard to score well when you can't find your ball that should be dead in the center of the fairway.

Wind. F--k it.

Only one tee shot all day that wasn't into the sh!t. Of course I got all giddy swung for the fences, unfortunately for me the fence was submerged in water.

--
tapatalk

Wind. F--k it.

Only one tee shot all day that wasn't into the sh!t. Of course I got all giddy swung for the fences, unfortunately for me the fence was submerged in water.

--
tapatalk

LMAO - well at least you found the fence!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Must hit the range tomorrow. Today was rough. That is all.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back