THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween Weekend Saturday!

Took you long enough! Unfortunately (sort of) I may be in the Dominican Republic this weekend. Figures.

Looks like Thomas has been upgraded from Questionable to Probable. I'm still not seeing anything definite. Better get the coin ready. Heads you play Holmes/Tails you don't play Thomas. :thumb:

ESPN just posted the inactive list and Thomas isn't on it.

Looks like you made the wrong choice One-T! Hahahaha! Talk about squeaking out a W!

Woo hoo! Pulled off the upset (barely)!! Super stoked I was able to hold on for that W. Good matchup UNC, just glad I played you when I did. :)

Looks like you made the wrong choice One-T! Hahahaha! Talk about squeaking out a W!

Don't celebrate yet broham. There's always the dreaded post day point adjustment. I know this from personal experience last year. I won by 3 and the next day I ended up losing by 2. I hate that crap.

Don't celebrate yet broham. There's always the dreaded post day point adjustment. I know this from personal experience last year. I won by 3 and the next day I ended up losing by 2. I hate that crap.

Just really shocked he didn't play Holmes.

Just really shocked he didn't play Holmes.

Well those are the breaks. Sometimes you win those and other times you don't. Heck I scored 54 last week and I didn't even think that was possible and I had a 5 pt adjustment as a loss last year. Nothing ever surprises me anymore in FF.

Congrats to AD and the Tennessee Tiders. He whipped me pretty good, 133-110. Got a tough bye week coming up and I also need to stop the bleeding my team is doing all over the place. Going to be an interesting week.

I told you to play Holmes One-T! He and Reggie Bush got me to 5-1. As expected it was a suck fest but I won 68-61. A win is a win.

Tap tap taparoo

League 3 Trade Alert... 4th and Drunk needs a RB, willing to part with WR. Make an offer I have Holmes, Wallace, Driver, Jenkins, Simpson, Meachem.

(yes, my trading block is updated, but so few teams have updated theirs, I dont know how many teams check it)

I'm blowing my team up. If you're in League 1, send me any trade offer you want, I'll look at them later today. I've already sent a couple of offers out. If I don't answer quickly, it's because I'm probably asleep after working all night.

I told one-t yesterday to start Santonio Holmes. He didn't. Silly little brothers.

I told one-t yesterday to start Santonio Holmes. He didn't. Silly little brothers.

Doh!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Doh!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Dude, it gets worse, he lost by 1 point. Daniel Thomas only needed to gain 3 yards on the ground in the 4th quarter to get him the win and he never ran the ball.

League 3 Trade Alert... 4th and Drunk needs a RB, willing to part with WR. Make an offer I have Holmes, Wallace, Driver, Jenkins, Simpson, Meachem.

(yes, my trading block is updated, but so few teams have updated theirs, I dont know how many teams check it)

I am looking at the trading block and your team has nobody on it!..???

I'm blowing my team up. If you're in League 1, send me any trade offer you want, I'll look at them later today. I've already sent a couple of offers out. If I don't answer quickly, it's because I'm probably asleep after working all night.

What are you wanting hairy?

What are you wanting hairy?

I really need an RB because Fragile Felix is hurt again, as well as Addai. Everyone on my roster is available, and I mean everyone.

I really need an RB because Fragile Felix is hurt again, as well as Addai. Everyone on my roster is available, and I mean everyone.

hmm, I may have to ponder over your team for a little bit. I'm not terribly deep at RB myself but you do have some nice talent at WR and TE that's appealing.

hmm, I may have to ponder over your team for a little bit. I'm not terribly deep at RB myself but you do have some nice talent at WR and TE that's appealing.

Yeah, I figure that probably either Fitzgerald or Marshall are going to get traded for an RB. I might even trade both of them today to get 2 good RBs in return, you never know. Also, the QB of the "Dream Team" is available for trade too.

Yeah, I figure that probably either Fitzgerald or Marshall are going to get traded for an RB. I might even trade both of them today to get 2 good RBs in return, you never know. Also, the QB of the "Dream Team" is available for trade too.

oh snap! Man, I may have to throw together a massive trade. I like trading, I find it to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back