THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your team will roll his chunky. Two weeks in a row you've put up decent numbers. If I could get my WR's firing on all cylinders I would be wrecking shop. I'm leading league one in scoring though, that's always nice.

Yeah man... I looked at your team and it's pretty scary once those guys get rolling. You have Gore, McFadden, Roddy and thats just what I remember.

Yorkem and I have a nice match going. I would put in a rookie for this week...hahaha.

Unfortunately, AP pooped the bed last night. A good showing from him would have put this out of reach for you, but now I will be sweating it out tonight.

The Bullies and the Wormburners are in quite the crappy slugfest with Jets D vs Shonne and Folk, respectively. I really hope to pull htis out and avoid a 3 game losing streak.

War of attrition going on between me and Huskair. I am winning 44-43. He has The Sanchize going tonight and I have Reggae Bush and Santonio Holmes. Should be a suck fest.

War of attrition going on between me and Huskair. I am winning 44-43. He has The Sanchize going tonight and I have Reggae Bush and Santonio Holmes. Should be a suck fest.

Hahahahaha. A defensive battle!

I have a tough battle going with AD, down 13 going into tonight he has Marshall (let's hope he gets kicked out...lol) and I have D Thomas ( let's hope he plays) I might be on a two game losing streak with a bad bye week for me looming next week.

I have a tough battle going with AD, down 13 going into tonight he has Marshall (let's hope he gets kicked out...lol) and I have D Thomas ( let's hope he plays) I might be on a two game losing streak with a bad bye week for me looming next week.

Yep, good match-up this week with both of us exceeding 100 pts.

doesn't matter man....I forgot I put in a claim for A. Benn and didn't add him to the starting roster. Now I need a big night from S Greene and Folk to beat you. Not holding my breath

Sanzenbacher gets a TD. WTC? THP FF drives me crazy.

Unfortunately, AP pooped the bed last night. A good showing from him would have put this out of reach for you, but now I will be sweating it out tonight.

I have a delimma tonight!! Holmes or Thomas?

hahaha...keep dreaming bro.

I can't believe I am going to lose to you because AP had a crappy game, and Frazier pulled him for the last 3-4 drives. Doesn't he know that eff's up FF!?

I can't believe I am going to lose to you because AP had a crappy game, and Frazier pulled him for the last 3-4 drives. Doesn't he know that eff's up FF!?

they should fire him for that. Why? Because Yorkem says so hehe

Play Holmes. He is going to have a big game. The Sanchize will show up tonight!

I would have pulled him too..thats when injuries happen. You would rather only get 10 points from him this week than lose him for the season. I hope I beat you down! hehe

Play Holmes. He is going to have a big game. The Sanchize will show up tonight!

hahaha...I hope your right. I am gonna make a game time decision. This is a crappy decision to have to make

hahaha...I hope your right. I am gonna make a game time decision. This is a crappy decision to have to make

I went with Holmes over Lance Moore and Ochostinko.

Well, I would have done that as well...hahaha

Oh which reminds me. To the 3 actual participating League 2 members. Drew Brees is officially on the block. I will trade Brees and any of my WR for a RB and a WR.

they should fire him for that. Why? Because Yorkem says so hehe

He should be fired, but not for that. Talk about your underachieving team.

I would have pulled him too..thats when injuries happen. You would rather only get 10 points from him this week than lose him for the season. I hope I beat you down! hehe

Not true. Beating you and Chunky in back to back weeks would have been all the satisfaction I needed for the entire season. If I lose to you, I am going to need to win the whole thing.

Lol. I thought it was because Julius Peppers knocked him silly after AP thought it would be a good idea to try and block him.

doesn't matter man....I forgot I put in a claim for A. Benn and didn't add him to the starting roster. Now I need a big night from S Greene and Folk to beat you. Not holding my breath

Dane is the man in Chicago right now. Not saying much lol. But he is Cutlers favorite target not named Earl bennett

Lol. I thought it was because Julius Peppers knocked him silly after AP thought it would be a good idea to try and block him.

silly AP. He should have known that was a losing proposition

2 losses in a row drop me to 3-3. If I would have started Clark over Greshman and Jacoby Jones I would have won, but that is fantasy football.

Got to get it together for Week 7

silly AP. He should have known that was a losing proposition

Peppers just ran over him. AP tried to run through pep at one point too and was shown what its like to be on the other end. I have a huge amount of respect for Julius Peppers. That man is a freak and he would be on my fantasy team if that was allowed.

Oh which reminds me. To the 3 actual participating League 2 members. Drew Brees is officially on the block. I will trade Brees and any of my WR for a RB and a WR.

Sorry man, I'm hoping I don't need to worry about QB anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back