MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see St. Louis or Milwaukee taking them out.. As long as Texas' starters keep them in it, their bats will do the rest. I see them taking it in 5.

Can you please explain your reasoning? Not sure why you don't think the Cardinals lineup could compete with Texas? The Giants didn't have a great offense last year and look what happened

Can you please explain your reasoning? Not sure why you don't think the Cardinals lineup could compete with Texas? The Giants didn't have a great offense last year and look what happened

Because he's not a Cards fan lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Not gonna happen.....Rangers lock it up tonight with the Holland/Feldman combo. Rangers bats come alive tonight.

Don't know why but I had a feeling...........boy what an inning that way! It was about time and a sign of good things to come going into the WS.

Yeah I'm not a Rangers fan or a Tiger's fan, so I just wanna see a good series. Has been average so far.

Wow, an average series??? You have been watching the games haven't you??? 2 extra inning games, each game except game 6 within 1 to 2 runs going into the final innings. I understand you are a fan of neither team but I've had friends calling me from all over, after almost every game, going "wow, what a game." Might wanna revisit those first 5 games again.........

The Giants had "sick" pitching and clicked at the right time at the right place and your right, they had average hitting but when your staff is giving up 2 runs a game, you've got a good chance at winning most games you play. The Cards have a good staff but I don't think they will strike the fear of God into anyone esp. the Rangers after going 1-1 against Verlander and almost made it 0-2. Verlander is just sick with his pitching. I think the series will be close (pending they take care of business tonight) but the Rangers are in the zone and will be hard to beat. Back to Back WS.....sickness!! Go Rangers!!!

I hope shadows aren't a problem with the early start today

tapatalk addict....

No shadows the game is at 7. Since the rangers took care of business we play at 7

Cards starting off hott!!!

tapatalk addict....

Bit of a slow start for the Crew. Looks like a dramatic finish will be needed.

Kevin

Holy homerun Derby

tapatalk addict....

Pujols is scary.

Kevin

It's gona take double digit
Runs to win this
tapatalk addict....

I hate this game/series. Mainly because the Cardinals have played so well that it is hard not to admire what they have done this series. Top of the order has hit, middle of the order has hit, bottom of the order has hit, and the bullpen has been excellent. There haven't been an cheapies. They just have out played the Brewers, which hasn't been hard this postseason.

Get ready for the Brewers onslaught. Rally time.

Kevin

Why wouldn't Braun be called out at first. It's that kind of series for the Crew. Too bad Prince will be gone next year. I am going to miss him overswinging at every pitch and grounding out in big spots.

That was a bad call. Kind of helped kill my rally.

Kevin

Rangers / Cards. Looking forward to a good WS!!

After watching the pitching of both teams, I am looking forward to football scores. I plan on seeing some 17-14 games.

After watching the pitching of both teams, I am looking forward to football scores. I plan on seeing some 17-14 games.

After tonight's game I'll be looking forward to football scores, too. Because all I'll be watching is football. I could care less about baseball unless the local team is playing.

Kevin

Just saw this. In the last four games of the NLCS, Prince went 1-14. Somebody is going to over pay that guy.

Happy flight, happy flight

tapatalk addict....

Rangers in 6...you heard it here first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back