Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrenaline, deep breathing, and maybe a shot of something strong from the walk to the tee from the range?

I did all of those things, except for the shot. :smile:

The key to a tee shot like that is knowing what you do when you get nervous. When I'm nervous, my body slows down and my hands take over, and I tend to hook the ball in that scenario. So on that first tee shot, besides telling myself "just hit the ball", I also made sure I kept my body turning and didn't really release my hands...hit a little push that actually went pretty far. We still took Ddec's ball because it was in the fairway, and mine was not.

I just walked up and hit.

Kevin

I just walked up and hit.

Kevin

You made me go all the way to the other side of the tee box to take a picture of you guys. Damn lefties making me exercise and all.

Loving the new equipment from Cleveland/Srixon, Callaway and Bridestone hitting the forum in the way of videos and testings. There is some great equipment in store for next season. Can't wait to go out and hit some of it.

Awful quiet in here today....has Team THP gone into hiding already?

I'm off to the course to work on my game...see you in a few hours!

Awful quiet in here today....has Team THP gone into hiding already?

I'm off to the course to work on my game...see you in a few hours!

Im going to come in here in 30 minutes and say the exact same thing.

"Where's Drumstick? Did he go into hiding already?" hehe

Awfully quiet in here right now, where is Drumstick aka Bill aka AHA 2.0?

Aww how cute.

Epic trash talk there, however its still better than what Chunkylurker and his wife Deandec are bringing to the party.

Hi Team THP and fellow hopeful MC'ers! I was out playing 9 today refining my skills in the opportunity that I get selected for this amazing event!

Also testing out some of the items from our awesome sponsors of this event!

Epic trash talk there, however its still better than what Chunkylurker and his wife Deandec are bringing to the party.

What party are they going to? I thought this was the party? They must be in the closet playing 7 holes in heaven, featuring cg13. No wonder they haven't been around for a while.

Hi Team THP and fellow hopeful MC'ers! I was out playing 9 today refining my skills in the opportunity that I get selected for this amazing event!

I've heard the sway is tough to refine and only a vegan's finely tuned reflex's can time that pretty move.

What party are they going to? I thought this was the party? They must be in the closet playing 7 holes in heaven, featuring cg13. No wonder they haven't been around for a while.

I believe you are correct.

What were you testing today veg-head?

I've heard the sway is tough to refine and only a vegan's finely tuned reflex's can time that pretty move.

Since when did a sway prevent hte ball from getting into the hole? All that really matters is impact position. There's uglier golf swings already secured in the Morgan cup, so I'd just worry about your own! Cookie makes contact. That's what matters.

Since when did a sway prevent hte ball from getting into the hole? All that really matters is impact position. There's uglier golf swings already secured in the Morgan cup, so I'd just worry about your own! Cookie makes contact. That's what matters.

Dude, its just trash talk, settle down there Vegan defender. I make fun of my own swing enough for everyone.

Dude, its just trash talk, settle down there Vegan defender. I make fun of my own swing enough for everyone.

Canadian vs Canadian...that's aboot just as much fun as watching Sex and the City.

Wow....I love watching someone get all defensive about absolutely nothing! And do so by calling out THP staff golf swings is awesome. Im assuming your talking about mine and I love that because the rest of my 7 teammates have absolutely perfect golf swings, so it would not be about them.

Last edited:

Sorry dude. How about your golf game is as soft as your midsection. I would make fun of TC but he gets sensitive and I get called crazy. Not that it's any of your business but I was busy working out my forearms

Sorry dude. How about your golf game is as soft as your midsection. I would make fun of TC but he gets sensitive and I get called crazy. Not that it's any of your business but I was busy working out my forearms

Nice first post back Chunky! My midsection is soft, as is my golf game and I have puny forearms. Sounds like you had a good day though.

Welcome to THP.

Im settled bro I was just joshin.

Wow....I love watching someone get all defensive about absolutely nothing! And do so by calling out THP staff golf swings is awesome. Im assuming your talking about mine and I love that because the rest of my 7 teammates have absolutely perfect golf swings, so it would not be about them.

I really wasnt getting defensive, damn tapatalk sucks for projecting tone. But like I said, golf swings are nothing until impact position. How in the world would that be calling out you specifically? You make pretty good contact, no?

I wouldve loved to have seen that post pre-edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back