2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through this thread really brings home what this outing is all about. The lasting bonds that are made on and off the course. Reading through page after page of onet, yocco, whiterino and then Yorkem and Ddec chiming in and lets not forget our asian brother with the samoan calves and putting4hairclubformen
Next year is going to be a blast. Can't wait to make my own memories

So true Tadashi!! And I look forward to meeting you come May!! After me and puttin4victory beat up on Ike and Tina :beat-up:

I laughed out loud when I saw that, I'm considering it!

Of course, the "hairy dolphin" picture that was floating out there was great, it's my fantasy football avatar.

LOL - your welcome!! That was another good find back when I was the king of google image searching before turning the title over to puttin4ineedafloridawin.

Tappin' from my iPad!

this might have to happen. But I dont like ???

I also remember that I have a match with CL against Hawk and Cool. Walk in the park!

I think we should be drinking for that one just to give them a chance

I'm definitely going to play a lot of golf at this outing. But I do remember how miserable I felt after 36 last outing. I'm hoping Chunky and I get the opportunity to tee it up together while down there. I also want to tee it up with Jake, that has yet to happen.

I think I was taking on RxGus in some challenge but it appears he was vanished again, oh well

We are definitely going to tee it up dude. No doubt about it

Thanks for clarifying my title. :smile:

I'm crazy enough to think that I can play all 45 holes at Grand Cypress in one day. Who's with me?

If there's enough sunlight it will be done. Searching now for amount of daylight in Orlando in May.

Approximately 13.5 hrs of daylight in May. Thats 18 minutes per hole.

if we tee off at 7am then it can be done, lunch will be in the cart though
Thanks for clarifying my title. :smile:

I'm crazy enough to think that I can play all 45 holes at Grand Cypress in one day. Who's with me?

Man o man I hope my wife and I can make it down there. So many things have to happen in order for it to work I'm just putting it out of my mind. If it happens it happens.

if we tee off at 7am then it can be done, lunch will be in the cart though

It will be the average temp of 88* with 80% humidity that will be the deciding factor not the sunlight. After 27 or 36, the pool and cold beer will be screaming for me.

I forgot you live in the rarafied air of Breckenridge...36 is a good number...
It will be the average temp of 88* with 80% humidity that will be the deciding factor not the sunlight. After 27 or 36, the pool and cold beer will be screaming for me.

I forgot you live in the rarafied air of Breckenridge...36 is a good number...

Nope, Metro Denver. Played 36 in heat/humidity at Myrtle and it was a hard day. 45 would be an interesting challenge. Having the 3 seperate 9's will help fill the days as I always seem to want to play a little more when I finish 18. It usually takes 18 to get my head out of my "arse". (Practicing on my Ol'Gray-speak)

If I played 36 holes in one day in Orlando in August, I would think most anyone could in May. And that was after playing 18 holes and hitting balls for two days, and spending 7-8 hours on the range in the sun the day before.

Kevin

I am totally with you! I am up for as much golf as I can possibly play!

45 holes would be fun... but i dunno how im gonna handle the humidity.

45 holes of outing golf and is not outing approved.

45 may be a stretch but 36 before everything gets going might be in play.
And all you complaining about the humidity.....it's humid in Boston, chitown, Milwaukee. It's not that bad in may. Now CB with his soft exterior may have an issue but the rest of you will be fine.

lol @ soft exterior.

This just in... Not sure if 9-Iron and Adam Girl are coming to the outing (I don't think so) so that means there is an opening on team "Aboot two Metres" (yes that is spelled correctly)
We have Yorkem, Flashy, Adams Girl and Myself last year...

Belbs

This just in... Not sure if 9-Iron and Adam Girl are coming to the outing (I don't think so) so that means there is an opening on team "Aboot two Metres" (yes that is spelled correctly)
We have Yorkem, Flashy, Adams Girl and Myself last year...

Belbs

That team was taken over by Gray and incorporated in his Tower of Power teams. It was also renamed to "About as long as a good old hound dog will jump chasin' that mean old fox"

That team was taken over by Gray and incorporated in his Tower of Power teams. It was also renamed to "About as long as a good old hound dog will jump chasin' that mean old fox"

OG says that his team (which he created on his own accord) has about 64 people in it. That's basically the entire outing. Lots of participations trophies to hand out by OG I guess.

45 may be a stretch but 36 before everything gets going might be in play.
And all you complaining about the humidity.....it's humid in Boston, chitown, Milwaukee. It's not that bad in may. Now CB with his soft exterior may have an issue but the rest of you will be fine.
Are you saying he has a Urethane Elastomer cover?

OG says that his team (which he created on his own accord) has about 64 people in it. That's basically the entire outing. Lots of participations trophies to hand out by OG I guess.
That should make it difficult for the GA locals to have any trophy bucks mounted this year.:D (Sorry OG...read too many of your posts at this point!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back