2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the 4th of our awesome hug loving, beer drinking, super awesome team! Man guys, we were awesome in that group. $50 for a 12 pack of beer was not awesome but it was worth it for the fun we had!

That was awesome... but I'm still wondering who squeezed the charmin when we had our big group one. Damn sneaky guys.

Ike and Tina vs. Rhino and ??? in a round of golf, drinking, or both!!! I like it!

Tapping my way down the highway

Ike is the boss you know this but I'd have no problem with a little side action. I'm sure once all the teams get going and whatnot we will be doing the extra rounds and stuff. I plan on playing a lot of golf when Im there and some Rhino hunting would be something a TMex could enjoy.

Ike is the boss you know this but I'd have no problem with a little side action. I'm sure once all the teams get going and whatnot we will be doing the extra rounds and stuff. I plan on playing a lot of golf when Im there and some Rhino hunting would be something a TMex could enjoy.

Well let's see what Ike has to say then. Of course the hunting if fun. Would be great to take down the famed TMex.

Ike and Tina vs. Rhino and ??? in a round of golf, drinking, or both!!! I like it!

Tapping my way down the highway

this might have to happen. But I dont like ???

I also remember that I have a match with CL against Hawk and Cool. Walk in the park!

I'm definitely going to play a lot of golf at this outing. But I do remember how miserable I felt after 36 last outing. I'm hoping Chunky and I get the opportunity to tee it up together while down there. I also want to tee it up with Jake, that has yet to happen.

I think I was taking on RxGus in some challenge but it appears he was vanished again, oh well

this might have to happen. But I dont like ???

I also remember that I have a match with CL against Hawk and Cool. Walk in the park!

Ok let me change ??? to an actual person...

THP's favorite superhero!!....

Captain Intensity!!!

I'm definitely going to play a lot of golf at this outing. But I do remember how miserable I felt after 36 last outing. I'm hoping Chunky and I get the opportunity to tee it up together while down there. I also want to tee it up with Jake, that has yet to happen.

I think I was taking on RxGus in some challenge but it appears he was vanished again, oh well

Would be fun to see a matchup of the MC 2.0 captains.

when I played with gus 1.0 and all I wanted to do was throw up. he kept rubbing it in that he was out driving me. I didnt rub it in that I beat him though. Cause it was the worst 95 EVER. Josh kept making fun of me all day for me being pathetic

when I played with gus 1.0 and all I wanted to do was throw up. he kept rubbing it in that he was out driving me. I didnt rub it in that I beat him though. Cause it was the worst 95 EVER. Josh kept making fun of me all day for me being pathetic

He must have taken the loss hard, he's disappeared twice now.

thats my guess. The second time was to ride his motorcylce across the Mojave Dessert though

lol at gus 1.0

thats my guess. The second time was to ride his motorcylce across the Mojave Dessert though

I hear it's beautiful this time of year

Do they offer that at Cypress Gardens because OG thinks that is delicious.

Would be fun to see a matchup of the MC 2.0 captains.

That would be a good idea indeed. The smack talk to come from that group would be worth it as well.

A little more than 2 weeks left in the month means we are really close to finding out what the teams will be! I can't wait to find out what they are.

A little more than 2 weeks left in the month means we are really close to finding out what the teams will be! I can't wait to find out what they are.

That plus the previous post brings up a good point. Will these teams have captains?

Do they offer that at Cypress Gardens because OG thinks that is delicious.

I never won any spelling bees

I cant wait either. I hope/wonder if they will pair all the people we will never get to know together and let the people who will continue activity on the forum together.

I cant wait either. I hope/wonder if they will pair all the people we will never get to know together and let the people who will continue activity on the forum together.

LMAO! Never at a loss for words, eh?

I'm thinking that with unlimited golf at Grand Cypress, combined with the North, South, and East courses all being 9 holes, that 27 hole days are going to be pretty popular. Have the official round in the morning, grab some lunch and rest up a little bit, then head out for a late-afternoon 9 holes. Of course, I'm a golf junkie so I could actually see myself playing 36 holes easily on 1 or 2 days down there.

That equals more spa time for me:alien2:

I never won any spelling bees

That would be nice. I love meeting people face to face for the first time, but not if I don't know them at all because they pulled the disappearing act.

Man, I can see him doing that.

Lol. This was funny.

I hit Chunky with a golf ball!

I'm thinking that with unlimited golf at Grand Cypress, combined with the North, South, and East courses all being 9 holes, that 27 hole days are going to be pretty popular. Have the official round in the morning, grab some lunch and rest up a little bit, then head out for a late-afternoon 9 holes. Of course, I'm a golf junkie so I could actually see myself playing 36 holes easily on 1 or 2 days down there.

I had not thought of that, but it is an excellent point, and I could see myslef doing that pretty frequently. Good call Mr. Dolphin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back