Magnetic Bracelets...

Just ordered this http://www.acemagnetics.com/titanium-jewelry.html if Mr. Palmer wears it then it has to be good right? haha. The livestrong type bracelets don't usually fit me loose enough.

I needed something I can wear for golf and business to be able to keep it on 24/7...I liked the watch band clasp, it comes in 9 inch and it's the same colors as my watch.

I have a Phiten Necklace and I like it. I have very bad ankles from playing basketball all my life including college. Anything to knock down on the pain a bit

I wear one of the Trion Z bracelets. Who knows if it works. I have minor elbow pain. I think it is all in my head though. But if wearing it has that affect. Hey keep wearing it.

I have one of those Phiten necklaces too. Servers crash as I walk by and data gets erased. Sometimes I even hear the servers talking.

I have been pissing sparks lately, not sure if it has anything to do with the necklace.

I have been pissing sparks lately, not sure if it has anything to do with the necklace.

Ohhhh, I had a friend that had that problem in college, turns out the girl he was with the night before had the same issues. hehe, I kid!

Ohhhh, I had a friend that had that problem in college, turns out the girl he was with the night before had the same issues. hehe, I kid!
Oh yes, the leaky faucet. I dont think titanium helps that.

Q Ray Bracelet

Q Ray Bracelet

For my birthday yesterday, my wife bought me a Q Ray bracelet. She bought me this one:
yhst-57964554255945_2131_11106826

Which I think is pretty good looking, and its supposed to increase my wellness, balance, sleep and energy. Who knows if it is just the placebo effect or if the "magnets" really work but after wearing it since she gave it to me yesterday I did have a great sleep and I feel full of energy today. I'm not really the type that gets into things like this, but I'm intrigued. Worst case scenario I have a new bracelet that looks good.

Anyone else have experiences with these bracelets? What are your thoughts?
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Very nice. Like you said, if nothing else it looks good. I've owned a couple over the years and can't say they did anything special for me. Nice gift none the less!

Very nice. Like you said, if nothing else it looks good. I've owned a couple over the years and can't say they did anything special for me. Nice gift none the less!

I agree, I am dubious to say the least, but my wife is lets say....hippyish, and has some friends that swear by them. I'm going to wear it, because I think it looks good, and it was a nice present, but we will see if I feel any different.

It only heals the mind if you let it.

What a nice gift. Enjoy your day with your very special lady.

Thanks Smalls, I did a search for Qray, but I should have added some other keywords. Lets merge it with magnetic bracelet thread. I think that makes sense .

I agree, I am dubious to say the least, but my wife is lets say....hippyish, and has some friends that swear by them. I'm going to wear it, because I think it looks good, and it was a nice present, but we will see if I feel any different.

Congrats and Happy Birthday again. I have the Power Balance one and honestly can't tell a difference. I've heard that taking it off after the six months or so I've had it would show results, but kind of doubt it. If nothing else I feel pretty mob for an old guy, lol.

Thanks Smalls, I did a search for Qray, but I should have added some other keywords. Lets merge it with magnetic bracelet thread. I think that makes sense .

Done! .

For my birthday yesterday, my wife bought me a Q Ray bracelet. She bought me this one:

Which I think is pretty good looking, and its supposed to increase my wellness, balance, sleep and energy. Who knows if it is just the placebo effect or if the "magnets" really work but after wearing it since she gave it to me yesterday I did have a great sleep and I feel full of energy today. I'm not really the type that gets into things like this, but I'm intrigued. Worst case scenario I have a new bracelet that looks good.

Anyone else have experiences with these bracelets? What are your thoughts?
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

I've gotten into a few over the years but seem to always fall back on the Trion-Z bracelets. I don't really buy into holograms or stuff like that, but the magnetics and the minus ions intrigue me enough to wear one.

Like you said, if it's not hurting, it might be helping!

I have one of those rubber bracelets with the magnet in it. It didn't do anything to relieve sore joints and muscles but my spelling has improved a bunch. :confused2:

I have one of those rubber bracelets with the magnet in it. It didn't do anything to relieve sore joints and muscles but my spelling has improved a bunch. :confused2:

Funny stuff. That's great though.

I wore a Q-ray a few years ago, the golf channel ran the infomercial on it. Seemed to work for me or at least I "thought" it did. Found one of those iRenew bracelets about 2 months ago, it did nothing but make me mad. Thinking about getting another Q-ray.

Yes, I wear and have wore Magnetic Braclets. Never wore the glove...

TrionZ is my braclet of choice. I like the color schemes they have and I liked the company. They were a spin off of Sonartec...oh and they worked

Anyone wear one?

I bought a Callaway Ion glove and the few rounds I've played wearing it so far my back hasn't seemed to stiffen up as much as before. Is this all in my head?

I'm thinking of picking up a magnetic bracelet to wear all the time now. If you wear one do you have any thoughts or recommendations?

I wore a Trion-Z for a little while, likely entirely placebo but in my mind I felt a little better. I haven't worn it in a couple months though and honestly I don't know where it is now...

If you wear one of those bracelets with one of those shirts Azinger is pitching, I bet you could fly.

Are any of you guys still using the bracelets? I'm expecting long term research to have been done because of this thread. I bought a pack of Callaway bracelets from Target before I went to Scotland this summer and have been wearing one of them daily since. They are made by IONETIX.

Yeah, I know, over Callaway'd but I can't help myself!

fwiw... I've wore a magnetic bracelet on/off for 10+ years and believe in the magnet principals. Several years ago I had family members involved in a magnet therapy business from Japan and am convinced they do something beneficial. To this day my mother sleeps on a magnetic mattress and she definitely benefits from it.

fwiw... I've wore a magnetic bracelet on/off for 10+ years and believe in the magnet principals. Several years ago I had family members involved in a magnet therapy business from Japan and am convinced they do something beneficial. To this day my mother sleeps on a magnetic mattress and she definitely benefits from it.

I'm not sure if the bracelet is doing anything but my left wrist doesn't hurt like it sometimes used to. Maybe I should switch it to my right wrist and see if it changes anything, it felt sore following my last range session.

I've always been curious if these actually did anything for people.

Back