Tiger Playing the frys.com Open

Just reported on espn. Thoughts?

On tapatalk. Sorry if there is a thread already.

Is it bad that I don't really care about this now that college football season is starting?

Is this tournament this weekend?

*pours some Tiger Haterade*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm glad he's playing in this, I think he should play the Justin Timberlake in Vegas as well and maybe even Disney while he's at it.

Tiger in Vegas? What's the worst that could happen?

Actually, don't answer that, we need to keep it family-friendly in here.

That is good news for all. Hopefully he will have some game there. And since it is in his old neighborhood this ought to be fun for him. I can't believe he is gonna wait that long to play though. I thought he might take Monty up on his offer and play a Euro event or two in the interim. I don't think any golfer would be able to play once every 2 months and make the cuts, the fields are just too good.

I think it is great that Tiger is playing. Even if Freddy had to guilt him into it. Honestly I see a good showing out of him at this course. I looked up the course on Google maps and the place looks pretty open where he can have a couple of bad shots and still get good looks at the greens. Think out it, Rocco won this even last year, it is amazing how all it takes in one good week and things can really change.

Not to seem cynical or anything, but I think if he misses the cut or plays terrible, he pulls out of everything for the rest of the year and claims injured. To prove I'm not too cynical though, I really am hoping he plays well. I'd love to see him come back and be the best player in the world again; it's unfortunate the tv networks show him at the expense of others, but it does make for exciting watching when he's up there.

I am nothing but happy that he is playing this event. I also hope a few other 'names' decide to add that event.

Back