WITB - Morgan Cup Edition

I have obviously been skimming. I had no idea the DF's were an option. Those are the irons I would have gone with. Great video. The first aid kit had me cracking up

He's the freaking WOW factor, no irons were off limits.

They really were not an option CL. However with my late entry, I worked with what was available.

Did you already have the irons at THP HQ or did Callaway send them to you?

Either way they are a nice set of Stix you will be gaming

They really were not an option CL. However with my late entry, I worked with what was available.

Gotcha. Great looking bag though. I think the Callaway bag looks better with everything in it. It really has grown on me. I might have to go staff bag

He's the freaking WOW factor, no irons were off limits.

LOL I forgot for a microsecond who I was talking to. Heck he should have gone with the Big Berthas. Kick some ass old school style.

LOL I forgot for a microsecond who I was talking to. Heck he should have gone with the Big Berthas. Kick some ass old school style.

So true! Also I've been gaming the staff bag for 2 rounds now and multiple range sessions and I'm never going back. Just so many pockets and so much room for your clubs and all your things.

Did you already have the irons at THP HQ or did Callaway send them to you?

Either way they are a nice set of Stix you will be gaming

Some equipment was here, and Callaway was gracious enough to send some down on short notice.

Heck yeah there is secret stuff.
Magic potions that turn greatness into icons.
Its a combination of deer antler, special spices, the blood of Jimmy Hoffa and Evian water.
41 Snickers bars because they are packed with peanuts and I root for the Chefs.
The socks worn by Shoeless Joe Jackson in the World Series of 1919.
16 email print outs shredded to make what I call "motivator confetti"
A compass to help The Belbs find his wayward drives
A folding map so the Slient Ninja and I can plan the parade
A small megaphone.
One of those ballpoint pens that has 4 colors. You know the ones that have the little push down for red, green, blue or black.
A trapper keeper filled with school supplies.
And of course my signed picture of Tiger Woods (although it has my autograph on it)

These all cracked me up, but the shot at my Chefs was just out of line, lol. Great bag!

Poor Belbs, haha

These all cracked me up, but the shot at my Chefs was just out of line, lol. Great bag!

Poor Belbs, haha

Great googly moogly!

Edit: For those who never saw it or don't remember

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]hSAXLayoMKI[/YOUTUBE]

Great googly moogly!

Edit: For those who never saw it or don't remember

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]hSAXLayoMKI[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, remember that well. Still crack up when I see that.

That´s a sweet looking bag JB!!

Nice of Callaway to really get behind this competition, I know its been stated plenty but both companys really went above and beyond!

Great looking setup JB. You're definitely going to be competitive in each match, I mean I bet you won't get beat TOO bad for sure. :D

I'm ready for some more videos in here. Have to assume that JB is the only one with a full bag?

You know how I know I have the coolest wife in the world? (besides the obvious that she is married to the wow factor)

She just regripped my clubs.

You know how I know I have the coolest wife in the world? (besides the obvious that she is married to the wow factor)

BOOM! Nothing like getting new grips on the shafts. And done by your wife.

She rocks indeed. I'd ask my wife to regrip my clubs and she's tell me to pack enough clothes to stay in Florida forever. :beat-up:

She rocks indeed. I'd ask my wife to regrip my clubs and she's tell me to pack enough clothes to stay in Florida forever. :beat-up:

Indeed she rocks, it I asked my wife to regrip my shafts she would start by giggling for about 10 minutes because I said shaft and then tell me to "F%$K Off"

Indeed she rocks, it I asked my wife to regrip my shafts she would start by giggling for about 10 minutes because I said shaft and then tell me to "F%$K Off"

I can't get mine to grip them for the first time... RE-gripping is simply out of the question!

great bag JB! I'm surprised we haven't seen anymore videos though. Is everyone else still waiting to complete their bags?

I think your wife and I would get along. :smile:

I think you guys would too. She watched your video of the TaylorMade apparel today and said "well she sounds nice." You will meet her in May.

That was a great WITMCB Ddec. Loved the pocket with nothing in it, and JB mocking your pocket setup! That was great man.

Great bag ddec

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Back