Video Games Thread

May not be for everyone, but Top Spin 2k25 comes out next week and I am stoked. I remember college days of playing Top Spin 4 for HOURS. I'm not even a tennis fan, but that game was awesome.

May not be for everyone, but Top Spin 2k25 comes out next week and I am stoked. I remember college days of playing Top Spin 4 for HOURS. I'm not even a tennis fan, but that game was awesome.
Oh snap

Little R6 gameplay over the past few weeks.

Man you’re a lean swapping machine 😂
Trust me I know I do it to much. Many times I should be looking straight and I just naturally go left or right. 😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Anyone try Gray Zone Warfare yet?

Watched a bit from some streamers - consensus seems to be lots of promise, but don't spend money on it yet - it is not ready
Yeah, that's what the reviews are saying as well.

Really looking for something like that right now that's not Call of Duty.

Started Fallout 4 a couple weeks ago and the the Wife and I have been playing it. I do most of the mission stuff and she will do more of the scavenging, settlement building/maintenance and some of the exploring to find new missions to do. Man there are a ton of places you can go. I'm glad the fast travel is easy and convenient to use.

Started Fallout 4 a couple weeks ago and the the Wife and I have been playing it. I do most of the mission stuff and she will do more of the scavenging, settlement building/maintenance and some of the exploring to find new missions to do. Man there are a ton of places you can go. I'm glad the fast travel is easy and convenient to use.
I played maybe 6h of FO4 with mods, and the High Res patch they put out wrecked everything. Forgot to set it to not auto-update 🤦‍♂️ Now I need to wait for the modders to fix the stuff again before jumping back in.

In the meanwhile, My Pantsimus Wangston has been tearing up the Hogwarts Legacy world.

What system you playing on?

I played maybe 6h of FO4 with mods, and the High Res patch they put out wrecked everything. Forgot to set it to not auto-update 🤦‍♂️ Now I need to wait for the modders to fix the stuff again before jumping back in.

In the meanwhile, My Pantsimus Wangston has been tearing up the Hogwarts Legacy world.
I named my guy Sukk MyWand

Same. Tried playing it on the SteamDeck and it was unplayable. Unfortunate.

I just started playing for the first time last week as well. So far I'm not incredibly into it like I was with Horizon Forbidden West or RDR2, but it's not a bad game at all.

What?

I have been playing on the SD with no issues. I am not running mods though either.

OK anyone have their SD hooked up to your TV or Monitor? Thoughts on PS controller play via blutooth? Im not a MKB user.

It’s not quite unplayable on the PS5 but it does suck when it closes out at a bad time. I strived to get in a habit of quick saving before or after any major things.

Is it free on the PS5 Ultimate, or did you pay for it?
It was free as a part of PlayStation Plus. As were 3, Nee Vegas, and 76. I’d checked a couple weeks before and they weren’t but I’m guess they added them as a part of the show.

It was free as a part of PlayStation Plus. As were 3, Nee Vegas, and 76. I’d checked a couple weeks before and they weren’t but I’m guess they added them as a part of the show.
Cool.....I will add them. To busy playing R6 to check the store. :LOL:

What?

I have been playing on the SD with no issues. I am not running mods though either.
Brainfart. I tried FO New Vegas, and it was super glitchy and buggy. Have been waiting for FO 4 to go on sale since they released the remastered version.

Back