Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
I couldn’t eye roll harder if I tried

i'll offer that a left-handed golf coach is the ideal.
they can stand facing you with club in hand to show different things for you to mirror.

Bill Murray Reaction GIF

I have 16 days till travel day and I seriously already don't want to do crap at work. Part of that might be that I've pretty much worked 3 weeks straight with Navy stuff too...

Are there any Bucees between DC and Roanoke?

I'm ready for a playlist playoff, I firmly believe (in my singular, no other reference point, mind) I've got a super eclectic and great pandora station. Man van will have tunes for sure

I'm ready for a playlist playoff, I firmly believe (in my singular, no other reference point, mind) I've got a super eclectic and great pandora station. Man van will have tunes for sure
I might need to start working on an eclectic Spotify playlist then. Mine are pretty well sorted by genre.

I’m just glad @Muchmore and I aren’t driving straight all night. That was brutal last time haha

Last edited:
We still have Waffle House planned yeah @xThor

I’m just glad @Muchmore and I aren’t driver straight all night. That was brutal last time haha
Never again 😅 it was purely the reason I’m flying in and out of Roanoke this time

Sunday morning Waffle House needs to happen.
Uhhhhh I’m talking Friday night when I get in to town lol

Back