Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Can't wait have not been following along as the big move has taken all the time 2k mile drive weeks of hotels waiting for closing of home and then unloading 2 moving pods with crap I didn't even know existed lol we are in the house now and the unpacking has begun 1 round in the books this year so far Illinois just is too cold or still has snow lol can't wait for this event and seeing old friends and making some new ones 😬

I'm looking forward to seeing some THPers again, meeting a whole bunch of new ones, but ideally some putting lessons from the LAB crew @Jank and hopefully @Doubleb21.

It was pouring when it was time to leave for my tee time this morning so I stayed home - I really wanted to have more than one round under my belt before boarding a plane to Arizona but I'll just make sure I've got extra golf balls. It's been a bit of a tough go for me mentally the last couple of weeks so this break comes at the right time. I'm sure there's plenty of alcohol in AZ that will erase the pain of bad golf.

Can you really have a bad time when you're together with a bunch of other THPers? I don't think that computes.

Question: are the courses set up like Florida where there is a water station ever couple of holes? I'm going to bring a Yeti with me but I'm not sure how the courses are set up for water.

Can you make 12:45 Thursday at Grayhawk?
I 100% can assuming my flight arrives on time. I’m scheduled to arrive at 9:30. You got room for me?

Still 1 spot open for Quintero on Friday afternoon.

If no one takes it, I will try to hit enough shots for two people.

What time is that? I think my flight gets in at noon.

I guess I need to figure out which putter is making this trip.

Warming up this weekend!

1713221736953.png

Are pants required for dinner?

Done….we’ve got 8!

Still watching the tee sheet for an earlier time possibly to replace the 3pm. Stay tuned…..
Just let them know Big Time and Big Time South are rolling through, it’ll get adjusted

Is there anyone still looking to split a room? If not I’m going to call tomorrow and switch to a single.

Is there anyone still looking to split a room? If not I’m going to call tomorrow and switch to a single.
I would gladly share with you, but my brother has decided to come out and he asked to stay with me on Saturday.

@Wildcat do you have the active headcount / roomie list?

For the Thursday night crew....Im still planning to meet up with everyone if that are keen on that. @Roadrunner will be up from Tucson. I have a 30 min lesson at GolfTec at 4:30. In the vicinity (Shea & Scottsdale Rd), so able to meet up once that is done.

I wish I could but I am going home between rounds… plus don’t want to shock your system again with the AC…. :ROFLMAO:

Freezing Steve Martin GIF

Last edited:
Friendly reminder on start times for Saturday and Sunday at Wekopa.

Sat. tee times 10:50 to 12:10
Sun. tee times 8:10 to 9:30

I wish I could but I am going home between rounds… plus don’t want to shock your system again with the AC…. :ROFLMAO:

Freezing Steve Martin GIF
I will turn the AC down in your honor.

I don't think I can make it to the Sat round in time, so I'll be at Wekopa Sat night/Sun am.

Back