Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

I’ll join for dinner if there’s a spot

There are a couple of restaurants in the area that we have tried and really liked in the past that are close. Not in place of the group dinner, but just sharing:

Sushi

Mexican https://elencantorestaurants.com/

I would love to have some Mexican food one night.
I have been to the place in Fountain Hills that I posted and it was really good. I am not saying it is the best Mexican food in the valley, but it was really good and 5 miles from the resort.

I have been to the place in Fountain Hills that I posted and it was really good. I am not saying it is the best Mexican food in the valley, but it was really good and 5 miles from the resort.
I'm 100% down for Mexican food one night.

A few tips for AZ golf:

1. Drink water even when you are not thirsty.

2. Protect yourself from the sun with sleeves, hats, spray, cream or whatever.

3. Drink more water.

4. Do not take much time looking in the desert for your ball. It will likely be unplayable even if you find it. If you do decide to look, take a club with you in case you find unfriendly wildlife and stay away from the cacti.

5. Drink water.

A few tips for AZ golf:

3. Drink more water.

4. Do not take much time looking in the desert for your ball. It will likely be unplayable even if you find it. If you do decide to look, take a club with you in case you find unfriendly wildlife and stay away from the cacti.

5. Drink water.
I started packing already. I have some mixers for my drinks as well but water is important.

1000013512.jpg

A few tips for AZ golf:

3. Drink more water.

5. Drink water.
6. Don't walk out into the native vegetation. Every plant in the desert will make you bleed.

7. Drink more water.

I started packing already. I have some mixers for my drinks as well but water is important.

View attachment 9256473
I have liquid IV stocked up. It shouldn’t be too bad heat-wise. But still, people not from the desert just don’t realize they are hot and dehydrated often until it is too late. I had a scare in July ‘98 when I moved here working in my yard. Never really felt overheated or thirsty until it was too late.

@Wildcat do we have any early morning rounds? I want to know if I should bring joggers.

@Wildcat do we have any early morning rounds? I want to know if I should bring joggers.
Forecast says it's going to be 72° already at 8:00 am both Saturday and Sunday mornings, with highs of 92° and 94°. Unless that Miami weather has really thinned out your blood, you shouldn't need long pants. :ROFLMAO:

I don’t know that you should bring joggers, regardless of the temperature.

So it’s been raining here at home for close to 48 hours. Tomorrow’s forecast is for 28F and Sunday is 80% POP. I think I’m coming in with a whopping one round under my belt.

This should be interesting…..

So it’s been raining here at home for close to 48 hours. Tomorrow’s forecast is for 28F and Sunday is 80% POP. I think I’m coming in with a whopping one round under my belt.

All vacation golf is good golf.

Forecast says it's going to be 72° already at 8:00 am both Saturday and Sunday mornings, with highs of 92° and 94°. Unless that Miami weather has really thinned out your blood, you shouldn't need long pants. :ROFLMAO:
I went back and looked at the times. I agree. Shorts, and short ones at that.

I don’t know that you should bring joggers, regardless of the temperature.
I will have joggers. Just not on the course 😂

No,, you don’t get any extra strokes. :LOL:

Back