EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Congratulations @BigDill and @JDax very well deserved for both of you.

Are they making a comeback for Shaft Up 2 and 3?
@JB. Is getting a lot of golf in this year and is getting better & better each week. So his confidence exudes. @DannyLe well he just brings the same game regardless of where and when he plays.

Congrats @JDax and @BigDill

Commencing the search for UST Mamiya stuff

Participant number 2?

Welcome @JDax to the Finale.

Someone who has been a part of the event threads as well as various UST Mamiya threads.

And no, it is not @BigDill partner
Congrats @JDax !

@JDax have you started looking at flights yet? I sure have, and I don't even know where I should fly into.

@JDax have you started looking at flights yet? I sure have, and I don't even know where I should fly into.
I might drive from Nashville that’s what I did the last time I went to Ballyhack , it’s not bad.

@BigDill how's that cuban coffee tasting today? i'm guessing a little sweeter and smooth!

@JDax you got Cody and now this....go buy the lotto ticket.

@BigDill how's that cuban coffee tasting today? i'm guessing a little sweeter and smooth!

Cody finished the story on the same day I found out about this.

Good Day GIF

I think Roanoke, VA would be the airport .

My doctor has limited me on coffee intake, which has been tough. So I haven't had one in a while. Come to think of it, that's probably why my handicap is going up :unsure:

My doctor has limited me on coffee intake, which has been tough. So I haven't had one in a while. Come to think of it, that's probably why my handicap is going up :unsure:
I recommend you start drinking more coffee immediately, for golf reasons.

Back