CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

View attachment 9255197

Looking for a teammate or two! Who wants to join??
I have unfinished business! 😂

In all honesty this guy needs a teammate or we are going to need to have a Happy Hour with previous participants for you!

In all honesty this guy needs a teammate or we are going to need to have a Happy Hour with previous participants for you!
Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

I can play some decent golf and be the team's private security for The Nest. #norenesters
Fun trivia fact: The Nest has their own armed security guard, kitted out in full tactical gear. He looks like he's ready for a SWAT call-out. :ROFLMAO:

Fun trivia fact: The Nest has their own armed security guard, kitted out in full tactical gear. He looks like he's ready for a SWAT call-out. :ROFLMAO:
Dispute the fact that you inquired if they were hiring. :ROFLMAO:

Hey your Cobra clubs are still warm! :D
They are, and they are still fantastic, but you'd have to hate golf or something to not want to be a part of the Grandaddy.

Do you accept middle aged pudgy guys with marginal golf skills but do love a good time with other like minded individuals?
LOL Always!

What is a Captain without a team?

Must be getting close to adding a partner for Captain? Looking for volunteers? I'm available, in case anyone is wondering ;)

Maybe I'm alone in this, but when Grandaddy contests come up and picks start happening, I always think, "This is my year". Then there's an announcement thread, and it's not you. But it's Jeff Spicoli... or McLovin, or jdax, or Maynard, or Mikeg, or Hibler and you say, "Yes! That's so awesome for them! That guy is perfect for this!" Even if I never get to go, I look forward to that feeling finding out someone I know, if even only online, is going. I'm excited to see what @jlew does with this team, and who's going to join him. I'm excited to see what changes Finley has in store for all of us there and following along. It's gonna be a good year.

If I somehow got in, he would receive daily PM’s of reasons why I’m mad at him today.
Why do images of Boss Hogg & George Costanza keep popping in my head???
Oh No Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Back