CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Aside from GolferGal, I believe @MWard is the only staff member to have not lost in the Grandaddy

If I somehow got in, he would receive daily PM’s of reasons why I’m mad at him today.
The timing is near Festivus, so I guess the airing of grievances would be appropriate.

Complaining Jerry Stiller GIF

Callaway knows what happens if they let ringers in, only logical explanation. They live in fear.
I am not sure the data supports this conclusion.. lol

Morgan and I have never played. There’s data that does support it just the same 🙃
True true… my data says I should never go again lol..

Aside from GolferGal, I believe @MWard is the only staff member to have not lost in the Grandaddy
@jdtox ‘s team lost but he didn’t… He went 4-0. No THP’er has accounted for more points in the history of the GD. People forget it how great that performance was.

@jdtox ‘s team lost but he didn’t… He went 4-0. No THP’er has accounted for more points in the history of the GD. People forget it how great that performance was.
That really is impressive. Seriously it’s tough to get one everyone gets beat down there. Captain Dimples put together a great one too.

The context of my post though was it is time to send @MWard

I just want around here then.

That really is impressive. Seriously it’s tough to get one everyone gets beat down there. Captain Dimples put together a great one too.

The context of my post though was it is time to send @MWard
I’m in support of that, no doubt.

Get this man a teammate! Looking forward to see who’s next.

Callaway knows what happens if they let ringers in, only logical explanation. They live in fear.
Didn't they have ringers last year? 😳😂

….. My email signature says, “kindest regards” because “best wishes” was apparently too snarky.
I am so changing my work email signature now. 🤣

I get a kick out of the stats from previous years. It is interesting how things have played out over the years and the interesting stats that have been tracked. I appreciate you guys that track that stuff.

Can't wait for this team to start filling out. I am excited for the possibilities for the team and anxious to know more about the changes and twists with this year's event.

What in the blue hill is taking place in here? Good lord you are some weirdos

Back