CONTEST 2024 Callaway Fairway 14 Contest #TeamTudor

Trmpt98

2024 Vokey / 2023 GOAT Cup / 2019 Bridgestone
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Due to the generosity of both Callaway and THP we received 2024 bags as part of the Goat Cup in 2023. Well due to a mix up I had two Fairway 14 bags on my doorstep. I contacted the wonderful people at Callaway requesting how I could return one bag and after talking with AT the bag won’t be shipped back, instead it will go to someone here on the forums. So I am going to start a nonofficial giveaway here.

Rules are as follows:

Must be a 2024 Albatross Member

Must live in the Continental US (Sorry folks, these are expensive to ship)

Must be in need of a new bag

This is for a Callaway Fairway 14 in Charcoal Heather Colorway

1711985044233.png

So tell me, Why Do you Need a New Bag? Pictures are encouraged if you have something that passes as a golf bag. Extra credit points if you supported Team Tudor in 2023 but not required ;)

Contest will run Though next weekend (April 7) and Team Tudor will decide who it should go to. Good Luck!

Don't need a new bag, so best of luck everyone! Great gesture from all involved here!

Awesome gesture. Hope someone here can use a new bag:cool:.

What an awesome gesture @Trmpt98 - Obviously I don't need one as I was there with you, but cannot wait to see these entries

Awesome gesture!! (Not an entry)

Great Gesture @Trmpt98 - No need for a bag for me however I hope a lot of people take the opportunity and enter.

What a great gesture by you and the Callaway folks. That Fairway 14 is screaming my name, but I have a Fairway Hynrid+ already! Good luck everyone!!!

Great gesture 👊 . Good luck all!

I'm good on bags, but one heck of a nice gesture!! Good luck to all that enter!

Awesome gesture. Not an entry here, just excited for someone to talk about 14 way bags. =)

Great gesture! Awesome bag too. But it is 14 way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: we all know about 14 way bags

Awesome gesture @Trmpt98 ! Not in need of a bag at the moment but great gesture from you and Callaway!

Looking forward to this thread living until 2026! haha

I have Callaway clubs, might as well have a Callaway bag??

thank for the opportunity...

No need for a new bag, but awesome gesture by you and Callaway!

You probably won't get any entries though since nobody is 14 ways here. :p

Echo the other sentiments here- great gesture and thanks for doing it!

That is great looking bag and awesome gesture. Not entering since I am not lacking in the golf bag department. Good luck to all those legitimately in need of a great bag.

Due to the generosity of both Callaway and THP we received 2024 bags as part of the Goat Cup in 2023. Well due to a mix up I had two Fairway 14 bags on my doorstep. I contacted the wonderful people at Callaway requesting how I could return one bag and after talking with AT the bag won’t be shipped back, instead it will go to someone here on the forums. So I am going to start a nonofficial giveaway here.

Rules are as follows:

Must be a 2024 Albatross Member

Must live in the Continental US (Sorry folks, these are expensive to ship)

Must be in need of a new bag

This is for a Callaway Fairway 14 in Charcoal Heather Colorway

View attachment 9253163

So tell me, Why Do you Need a New Bag? Pictures are encouraged if you have something that passes as a golf bag. Extra credit points if you supported Team Tudor in 2023 but not required ;)

Contest will run Though next weekend (April 7) and Team Tudor will decide who it should go to. Good Luck!
Great contest buddy 🔥👊🏼

Someone get in on this!

Such a great bag

I'm all set on bags. Great gesture!

I so need a new bag and I love the 14 way top! My current bag is about 6 years old and has a couple rips that have it on life support. I've looked a several bags over the past couple years and never pulled the trigger for one reason or another... mainly because the bags seemed to be missing something... didn't have a built in cooler, had the cooler but wasn't 14-way; was too big, bad color combination.... something always deterred me from... I typically like to keep a bag for at least a few seasons.... Edit upcoming to include picture of current bag

Edit: adding a pic of the biggest tear in my current bag…

Attachments

• IMG_2140.jpeg
    IMG_2140.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
This is such a great gesture. The new Callaway fairway series bags are unbelievable

To quote the local Nissan dealership commercial where I live, “Are you kiddin’ me?” I’m most definitely in need of a new bag! Currently when I want to golf, I “borrow” my son’s bag. It’s ok right now since he’s away at college but he returns the 1st week of May when he graduates so that means I can no longer “borrow” his bag and Insert my clubs. We (my 2 boys and I) love to play together as well so it’s not an ideal situation swapping bags. The bag I do have is an old HEAVY cart bag -also from 2003. We prefer to walk and carry our bags too. The courses get backed up so there’s not much sense in taking carts out to hurry up and wait.

Thank you for the opportunity. My name’s not Ethan 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8761.jpeg
    IMG_8761.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 17
Man, what a great and generous contest. Why do i need a bag, because the legs on my Motocaddy bag broke and forced me to grab my 2015 Grandaddy bag as my everyday bag. While I love it and it functions great, I rather preserve that one as much as I can and use it for special occasions/trips. Thank you for the opportunity.

Back