The Official Banter Away Thread

These boys prefer when games start earlier than 8pm. Cats puck drop now
IMG_3080.jpeg

Just finished The Whale with the wife. Holy s**t what a movie

Being up at 2.30 am to get on a plane feels like criminal activity..

Happy Sunday THP!!!

Tracy Morgan is on my flight blasting a boom box..

Last edited:
going to meet my parents for lunch today, and I don’t get to see them very often still. But the advanced age, it still means a lot and I’m glad we get to spend some time together before my travel kicks up again.

going to meet my parents for lunch today, and I don’t get to see them very often still. But the advanced age, it still means a lot and I’m glad we get to spend some time together before my travel kicks up again.
Enjoy your time with them. I see my father every day and sometimes it’s really hard…and frustrating but my mom I don’t talk to as much probably because I think he talks to her but apparently he doesn’t LOL. I’ve been trying to make a better effort to go see her and call here more often. Them getting older isn’t any easier either.

He’s okay. Improving but just hard to keep a younger dog still for weeks. He wants to go on extended walks and be active and we simply can’t for a minimum of 4 weeks

Savor every minute of it JB. Losing my father in Sept has taken its toll. Happy you get to share some time with them both!!

Went to an open house today. It was a house I was VERY excited to see. Really liked it as we were walking through and there really wasn’t anything to complain about. Still, something just didn’t feel right walking through and I don’t know what it was. Kind of disappointed.

Went to an open house today. It was a house I was VERY excited to see. Really liked it as we were walking through and there really wasn’t anything to complain about. Still, something just didn’t feel right walking through and I don’t know what it was. Kind of disappointed.
That’s a bummer especially when you were excited.

Sadly I can totally relate about something not feeling right, though completely different situation

Location? I mean being in Buffalo

Did you try the bathroom?

@Canadan apologies for this being in the wrong thread, feel free to move it... but the Wilson podcast was one of the best I've heard. No easy questions. Cleared the air for a lot of questions and doubters amongst us. Solid work you golfing legend! Kuddos to Wilson for staying in the pocket and answering questions.

Did you try the bathroom?
You know, the first thing I did see was the half bath which was a little small. Plumbing was in solid shape though.

Location? I mean being in Buffalo
Haha location was in a nice area that I would say continues to be up an coming. Probably one of the more underrated areas.

That’s a bummer especially when you were excited.

Sadly I can totally relate about something not feeling right, though completely different situation
Yeah, it’s only the beginning though. There will be plenty more to look at.

Hopefully everything works out for you!

Back