USA Men's Soccer National Team

I still don’t get Wright..

Just tuning in and I’m not shocked at all at the score. I hate that I feel like that about this squad

Ugh… why is this happening… so much talent ti just play flat? Slow? Boring? I’m not sure quite what the word is

I think I’m glad I’m on bedtime duty and won’t be able to catch the last ten minutes

Just tuning in and I’m not shocked at all at the score. I hate that I feel like that about this squad

Ugh… why is this happening… so much talent ti just play flat? Slow? Boring? I’m not sure quite what the word is
If this isn’t Berhalter ball at its finest I don’t know what is. I fully expect nothing out of the USMNT while he is on the touchline.

I’m also disappointed in the crowd not showing up more in support

If this isn’t Berhalter ball at its finest I don’t know what is. I fully expect nothing out of the USMNT while he is on the touchline.

I’m also disappointed in the crowd not showing up more in support
Why show up if you know the story and the story isn’t exciting?

What happened on the first goal?

Puli taking corners is all the need anyone should have for wanting Greggggggggg fired.

What happened on the first goal?
Cross behind Scalli who lost the free runner. Turner looked like he could have been there but was a quick header. Kudos to Jamaica bc it looked like a designed run to free up the back post

Good lord we suck at corners and set pieces

Gregg is a disgrace to sneakerheads everywhere.

Good lord we suck at corners and set pieces
Huh, we used to be good at that…

Look, I know advanced stats like Elo will show Greg B as one of our better coaches, but I’d love to see how much better players he has compared to others.

I know Jamaica had essentially parked the bus for the 30 minutes I watched but there was ZERO creativity from the US in what I watched. Same attack every single time

Welp, time to pull my USMNT jersey off and put my Mexico one on. Such is life

Huh, we used to be good at that…

Look, I know advanced stats like Elo will show Greg B as one of our better coaches, but I’d love to see how much better players he has compared to others.
It might be recency bias but I never feel like set pieces and corners are a threat to other teams when we take them. Feels like we just piss away those chances

This turf is trash also. Putting grass on top of artificial turf is the dumbest idea for this level of comp

OMG

This turf is trash also. Putting grass on top of artificial turf is the dumbest idea for this level of comp
Unless you want those dollars…. 🥸

I think I'm actually mad they equalized.

Back