Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOURISTS AT MY HOME COURSE!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR! This is the one problem I have found with my home course also being a resort course.

Bear mountain? If so I'm amazed you guys don't have thousands of members

dude...
the weather is perfect
its saturday
the parking lot is full
the range is wall to wall ppl
every single cart is out on the course
the first tee has 4 groups waiting to tee off
YOU ARE A SINGLE WALK ON!
why are you getting angry?
seriously... pay twice as much to wait just as long at a crappier course... but just go away... which i know you wont do and i still wont give you a discount

Bear mountain? If so I'm amazed you guys don't have thousands of members

Yep, Bear Mountain, its a very long story as to why we don't have more members, but by the end of this year we should be at the number needed so that we can have a course for members and a course for resort players.

dude...
the weather is perfect
its saturday
the parking lot is full
the range is wall to wall ppl
every single cart is out on the course
the first tee has 4 groups waiting to tee off
YOU ARE A SINGLE WALK ON!
why are you getting angry?
seriously... pay twice as much to wait just as long at a crappier course... but just go away... which i know you wont do and i still wont give you a discount

Why did he feel he deserved a discount? I can't understand people who get angry at a golf course. There are far far worse ways to spend your weekend.

Why did he feel he deserved a discount? I can't understand people who get angry at a golf course. There are far far worse ways to spend your weekend.

you would be amazed at what i hear/see when i work hahaha ppl are wow
if i could sell hollywood a sitcom idea it'd be worse than caddyshack/tincup/etc

if i get pissed before my round its prety much ruined an i might as well go home... dunno why this guy didnt hahaha

Some a$$hole broken into my car last night. didn't steal anything because the car alarm went off and he must have panicked. Golf clubs and friends laptop were in the trunk too. Dodged a bullet I guess. Now I'm calling around this morning getting quotes to have it replaced. Nothing like vacuuming broken glass from your car at three in the morning.
:banghead::angry::at-wits-end::angry:
a6cd08a7-bf46-3fbe.jpg

a6cd08a7-bf70-c1aa.jpg

In retrospect, maybe the crack head really wanted the half drunken can of Ginger Ale really bad.

I tapped that.

The head snapped off my Adams V3 Pitching Wedge today on a 30 yard pitch shot . :( Guess I will call Adams on Monday and see what they will do for me on a replacement . I hope this doesnt start happening on all my graphite shafted V3's !

Some a$$hole broken into my car last night. didn't steal anything because the car alarm went off and he must have panicked. Golf clubs and friends laptop were in the trunk too. Dodged a bullet I guess. Now I'm calling around this morning getting quotes to have it replaced. Nothing like vacuuming broken glass from your car at three in the morning.
:banghead::angry::at-wits-end::angry:
In retrospect, maybe the crack head really wanted the half drunken can of Ginger Ale really bad.

I tapped that.
This was me last Friday night. It really sucks. My window wound up costing $349.

This was me last Friday night. It really sucks. My window wound up costing $349.

I remember that. Someone broke your window to steal a space heater right? I keep NOTHING in my car and some jerk still went for it.

Got quoted at $250 from safelight btw. Still searching for that balance between cheap price and someone I trust ripping open my car door panel.

I remember that. Someone broke your window to steal a space heater right? I keep NOTHING in my car and some jerk still went for it.

Got quoted at $250 from safelight btw. Still searching for that balance between cheap price and someone I trust ripping open my car door panel.
Actually they took a plug-in thermoelctric cooler. They could have asked for it, it would have been a lot cheaper for me! And they left my GPS and a bunch of CD's. Maybe they didn't like my music! haha

Actually they took a plug-in thermoelctric cooler. They could have asked for it, it would have been a lot cheaper for me! And they left my GPS and a bunch of CD's. Maybe they didn't like my music! haha

Funny you mention that. While cleaning up my car last night my roommate suddenly turns to me and says "well the person who broke into your car wasn't black."
"what? How do you know that?"
"Because if he was he would have stolen this James Brown and Earth Wind and Fire CD you got in your glove compartment."
"Hehe........those were my ex's"
"Hey you don't have to lie, James Brown is awesome"

We bonded a little then and the next 5 minutes played out like a bad episode of GLEE btw.
"I don't know karate, but I know K-razy!"

Wow snap hook that sucks majorly.

Me and my dad and my neighbor(plays for high school not the best of players but shouldn't be playing the black tees) so we rode to the first tee. Starter who just saw us less than a minute ago decides to roll up to us as I'm walking to the tee box. "you guys playing the black tees?...when did you get your tour cards?" I looked back at him just gave him a smile tee'd it up and crushed it right down the pipe. Just looked back and he looked away. My dad stepped up hit it right down the middle. We couldn't believe the nerve the starter had to give us crap. The usual starter didn't come in till later and we mentioned the morning and he couldn't believe it. But whatever makes a guy feel better about himself.

I played with my Dad, my brother, and a family friend. The course was pretty empty, I guess because it rained a lot yesterday. 2 guys walking were behind us for most of the day. We were playing at a good pace. They didn't have to wait for us at any point. As we were getting into our carts at the 12th, the marshall asks us why we didn't let the 2 guys through. We told him they were never close to us and that we always let singles and twosomes go through if they won't slow us down. He tells us one of the guys quit because he was so tired of waiting for us. We proceed to the next hole which is a par 3. everyone has hit except for me. the single comes walking up, and my dad tells him to play through. He gives some crappy answer about how we should have let them through since there are two kids in our group and that it is rude to make them wait while kids play. He then watches me hit my tee shot and stick it within 6 feet. I gave him a thumbs up and let him it. He proceeds to top his tee shot, chunk his next shot, skull a chip, and 3 putt for a 6 on a par 3.

I set a tee time up for myself and have to pay an extra $5.00 for being a single total $22.00. I then call back to let them know my 13 year old daughter would be coming along to ride with me. Then they tell me it would be an extra $8.00 for taking a set on the cart. I think they have been reading Delta Air Lines hand book. I understand the first five but another $8.00 is just unreal.
I went to another course that was more family orientated.
We had a great time...

went to pick up some mcdonalds drive thru after work
and some dude got out of his car and took a #2 in the bushes
im not talkin combos either
really really appetizing
couldnt run thru the door and into the bathroom? thanks blech

really really appetizing

+1 HAHAHAAHAHA I'ld like the Number 2 please, supersize it please.

really really appetizing
Holy crap! Pun intended

really really appetizing

Oh my lord. That is gross.

I played with my Dad, my brother, and a family friend. The course was pretty empty, I guess because it rained a lot yesterday. 2 guys walking were behind us for most of the day. We were playing at a good pace. They didn't have to wait for us at any point. As we were getting into our carts at the 12th, the marshall asks us why we didn't let the 2 guys through. We told him they were never close to us and that we always let singles and twosomes go through if they won't slow us down. He tells us one of the guys quit because he was so tired of waiting for us. We proceed to the next hole which is a par 3. everyone has hit except for me. the single comes walking up, and my dad tells him to play through. He gives some crappy answer about how we should have let them through since there are two kids in our group and that it is rude to make them wait while kids play. He then watches me hit my tee shot and stick it within 6 feet. I gave him a thumbs up and let him it. He proceeds to top his tee shot, chunk his next shot, skull a chip, and 3 putt for a 6 on a par 3.

I don't get this at my home course, but If Im at another course I'll get this with smaller groups coming up behind my friends and I. Then the two or three of us hit 280 yard drives and wedges to par 4s and they usually don't say anything else after that....just let the guys that think they're better than you think that. You know what's REALLY going on..... :D

let me guess....he ordered a Crappy Meal? wakka wakka

really really appetizing

Another great day on Wall Street. Dow is down 550+, or almost 5% today. Way under 11,000 now. Sucks.

NASDAQ and S&P 500 are both down over 6% today.

On the bright side, oil fell under $84.

Another great day on Wall Street. Dow is down 550+, or almost 5% today. Way under 11,000 now. Sucks.

NASDAQ and S&P 500 are both down over 6% today.

On the bright side, oil fell under $84.

Time to buy!

$678 for mine today. Some jackwad thought the fireworks were a good excuse to bust everyone's driver side window up and down the road. I hate having public events around our place, things always happen and they're never good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back