2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Daily weigh for the last month
1707962810595.png

I totally agree, it was a happy accident based on not having the diced tomatoes haha.
I think it may be better as leftovers than it was last night!

Down 7 in the last 2 weeks, it’s funny how something as simple as tracking what you’re eating can wake you up, it’s why Noom is so good for me, it’s not good food versus bad food, it’s just learning what you’re consuming and making wise choices.

I haven’t lost a lot of weight over the last 16 weeks. But I’ve lost inches around my mid and butt.
Tightened my belt & My pants are ballooning and look way too big now.

I haven’t lost a lot of weight over the last 16 weeks. But I’ve lost inches around my mid and butt.
Tightened my belt & My pants are ballooning and look way too big now.
Weight placement is a weird thing. You don’t need to lose weight if the fat is moving to muscle and to better places.

Since we are basically house bound right now to monitor Milo, I see a lot of healthy cooking experiments happening this weekend.
Keep sharing, you've been on a hot streak of great recipes.

Weigh in today after skipping last week because I was out of town. Down 3.6.

Did a good bit of cooking today. I made blueberry protein donuts, cottage cheese egg white veggie and sausage muffins, protein banana bread, and peanut butter banana oat bars. Everything is healthy and gluten free and everything was delicious!

Oh and I did a ground chicken stir fry yesterday with the other veggies I had, that was also delicious.

Not the best pictures, but here you go:

IMG_0626.jpeg

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0630.jpeg

IMG_0631.jpeg

IMG_0633.jpeg

Did a good bit of cooking today. I made blueberry protein donuts, cottage cheese egg white veggie and sausage muffins, protein banana bread, and peanut butter banana oat bars. Everything is healthy and gluten free and everything was delicious!

Oh and I did a ground chicken stir fry yesterday with the other veggies I had, that was also delicious.

Not the best pictures, but here you go:

View attachment 9243186

View attachment 9243187

View attachment 9243188

View attachment 9243189

View attachment 9243190
I need to know more about these protein donuts, they look amazing. Everything looks great!

I need to know more about these protein donuts, they look amazing. Everything looks great!
I have made them many times, using different types of protein powder, with fresh or frozen blueberries, and they have come out great every time. This was the first time I added the icing, and I’m not sure it was necessary. Here is the recipe:

I have made them many times, using different types of protein powder, with fresh or frozen blueberries, and they have come out great every time. This was the first time I added the icing, and I’m not sure it was necessary. Here is the recipe:

May have to make these tomorrow!

They are really easy to make. I sprayed my silicone molds, I know they are supposed to be nonstick but I have found that spraying them guarantees they pop right now.
Those donuts look fantastic, they don’t bother you at all with the Greek yogurt either?

These definitely could go on the list to try.

My wife made protein muffins yesterday. Recipe was a bit screwed-up, so she got them slightly wrong. They were still tasty, but kind of dry. So today she took the remainder and recycled them into a protein bread pudding kind of a thing.

In addition to the protein content in the muffins (11g ea., IIRC?), the mixture included another six eggs, two cups of half-n-half, and a cup of whole milk.

So one of my biggest issues is that I’m a grazer with food and I want to snack. I’ve been much better about it recently. Trying to make myself sit down and actually eat a normal portion meal.

So one of my biggest issues is that I’m a grazer with food and I want to snack. I’ve been much better about it recently. Trying to make myself sit down and actually eat a normal portion meal.
I think if you are going to always be a grazer you need to keep those healthy snacks available.

I know when I graze it’s usually junk food because it’s available and easily accessible.

If you like egg bites but want a little change, I highly recommend giving these a try, they are fantastic! I used broccoli, red bell pepper and green onions for my veggies, and I actually cut up breakfast chicken sausage links for the sausage and it worked great,

I'm not on any diet but I had keto waffles yesterday made with almond flour. They actually weren't bad

Back