EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Sweet announcement news! Congrats @bigbov!!!

We all know you will be stacking CeeDee and Dak :ROFLMAO:
I mean... I prob will be wearing a Cowboys jersey at this draft. I will try for Fields in your honor sir.

I agree with .5PPR being the best...and you can study all you want until someone goes off script and your whole plan is in the tank.

Whats fun about this is I don't think anyone is going to know their draft spot until it happens at the event...so I wouldn't even bother having a strategy at all haha.
So true... I should practice my closest to the pin strategy.

I mean... I prob will be wearing a Cowboys jersey at this draft. I will try for Fields in your honor sir.
I think he will be wearing a different jersey at that time!

I agree with .5PPR being the best...and you can study all you want until someone goes off script and your whole plan is in the tank.

Whats fun about this is I don't think anyone is going to know their draft spot until it happens at the event...so I wouldn't even bother having a strategy at all haha.

It’s going to be quite the battle for the top spot. Everyone will want Mason Rudolph.

I think he will be wearing a different jersey at that time!
Personally I like Fields... I would want them to build around him w/ those picks.

Used to juggle multiple FF leagues then had to stop and hadn’t played in several years. THP was an excuse to start up again this year and it has been great. I really miss it. So I can squarely blame THP for cramping my time with THP, golf and now FF. I need more hours in a day 🤣

Nothing says DFL like the dude wearing another mans name on his back while playing a fantasy game.

With that said, I honestly will have to check on this, because I am not sure that is allowed. I didnt think that part through.

Used to juggle multiple FF leagues then had to stop and hadn’t played in several years. THP was an excuse to start up again this year and it has been great. I really miss it. So I can squarely blame THP for cramping my time with THP, golf and now FF. I need more hours in a day 🤣
We shall allow it

You know what hole will be the closest to the pin @JB ?

I dont yet. I have petitioned to have it be #3 from the goat tees though
3 or 18 from the goat tees would be super fun

Any long putting contest will be won by @bigbov !

Chipping green possibly?
Niice Reaction GIF by CBS

I dont yet. I have petitioned to have it be #3 from the goat tees though
That would be perfection! Depending on pin placement it could be really fun

That would be perfection! Depending on pin placement it could be really fun
I have watched a few hole in ones from those tees

Congrats @bigbov!

I saw Adam's Jets vs Browns prediction on Instagram. Spicy!

A wise person said "You can't make Matzoh Ball soup with no Matzoh", so you can't break up a pair.

@bigbov welcome to the Show!

You just got tapped.
Holy crap! Congrats @bigbov

Nothing says DFL like the dude wearing another mans name on his back while playing a fantasy game.

With that said, I honestly will have to check on this, because I am not sure that is allowed. I didnt think that part through.
To be completely honest I am not the type actually to wear a jersey to a draft. We have a live in person one here that you have to draft by putting the player's stickers under your name. It's now my 2nd fav draft of the season and I have never wore a jersey to it. One guy does wear a Bills jersey every year.

To be completely honest I am not the type actually to wear a jersey to a draft. We have a live in person one here that you have to draft by putting the player's stickers under your name. It's now my 2nd fav draft of the season and I have never wore a jersey to it. One guy does wear a Bills jersey every year.
I was kidding of course.
But it does tell me I need to figure out the dress code to the draft.

I was kidding of course.
But it does tell me I need to figure out the dress code to the draft.
So its not a jersey, cut off shorts and sandals?

Back