2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later date as in post MC?

Not sure yet, for now, its just later date. We have about 6 announcements about the outing we are working on finalizing.

Who was the champ that painted the side of a car at one of the first outings?? That photo keeps flashing into my head every time I see "Villa crawl"

Who was the champ that painted the side of a car at one of the first outings?? That photo keeps flashing into my head every time I see "Villa crawl"

Hanks....
And of course this time, there will not be any cars for the villa crawl.

hahahaha!! Golf carts?? Some sort of scooter??

When you see the layout of Grand Cypress, you will see what I mean. You will walk out the door and go to the next villa. And if you have to go to the other side of property for some reason, there is a 24 hour shuttle service that you call and they are out front of your villa in 20 secs. The same way it is done at Bandon Dunes. Its great for golf weekends and vacations.

Haha! Hanks! LE.GEN.DARY!

When you see the layout of Grand Cypress, you will see what I mean. You will walk out the door and go to the next villa. And if you have to go to the other side of property for some reason, there is a 24 hour shuttle service that you call and they are out front of your villa in 20 secs. The same way it is done at Bandon Dunes. Its great for golf weekends and vacations.

It sounds incredible.. I saw some photos of patios that are right off water... Will that be what the backs of these villas look like?

That will be great for those who want to do some night putting!!

Can't wait for the upcoming announcements. I also look forward to meeting a bunch of folks. I stepped out of my comfort zone, and met up with Chunkeylover for a round. Then met Yorkem through CL, and last but not least jefrazie. I'm really looking forward to meeting more folks!

It sounds incredible.. I saw some photos of patios that are right off water... Will that be what the backs of these villas look like?

Some will and others will back up to the course.

That will be great for those who want to do some night putting!!

The putting green closes at dark.

That event turned into a Caption This contest. That just never gets old.

That event turned into a Caption This contest. That just never gets old.

hahaha seriously?! That's awesome. I can't wait to see the goofy mess that comes out of this one. And this time, I'll actually understand half the jokes haha!

hahaha seriously?! That's awesome. I can't wait to see the goofy mess that comes out of this one. And this time, I'll actually understand half the jokes haha!

You will. Just make sure you're not the subject matter. Although, Canadan'd does have a nice ring to it.

cant wait to see what the new announcement is too!

I'm scared to trash talk here. There are 60 people that could end up going postal instead of just 16.

You trash talk with me Hawk and you will be eating those words!!!

You will. Just make sure you're not the subject matter. Although, Canadan'd does have a nice ring to it.

hahaha!! I'm still fully prepared to limit it to 2 drinks a night it.. I am a terrible post drunk golfer/smiler.

hahaha!! I'm still fully prepared to limit it to 2 drinks a night it.. I am a terrible post drunk golfer/smiler.

Famous last words. You can add that to "my bag is set for now".

Yeah man, no one is safe :D

Famous last words. You can add that to "my bag is set for now".

I said "still" knowing fully well that will bend.. Oh well, here's to trying haha!

Yeah man, no one is safe :D

Did the last outing have a "wrong hand" driver competition? I want to get some sweet left handed swings on video haha!

Villa Crawl and Official being used in the same sentence is awesome!!
This outing will be EPIC...

Was there mention of a competition?

Good luck sticking to the 2 drink limit you set yourself. I applaud your intentions, but I don't think it will hold up. Drinking with company makes you lose track of it... when the conversations are good, and there are new friends to be made, time flies and the drinks keep pouring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back