2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not met one of you in person just on THP and I must say I can't wait to meet all of you at the outing. I'm hoping to get the Orlando/Florida THPrs on the course a few times between now and then. I'm thinking out at Orange county national for a few rounds and some lunch before the end of summer.

Plenty of time between now and then. We also need to do some advance scouting on Grand Cypress prior to so we can win some competitions at the outing.

Plenty of time between now and then. We also need to do some advance scouting on Grand Cypress prior to so we can win some competitions at the outing.

I'll be down there in Sept with my brother and was going to play there one afternoon if anyone wants to join...week of Sept 17th -24th

I had a feeling it was getting close!! Welcome to the party Hanks and Bullfrog!!

You can add one more "old timer" to the list....

Just got my butt off the fence and finalized my reservation. Wouldn't miss my old friends or the opportunity to meet new ones for the world.

Just got my butt off the fence and finalized my reservation. Wouldn't miss my old friends or the opportunity to meet new ones for the world.

You cookie cooking rascal you :bananadance::blob::drinks::hungry:!! Glad to have ya back sweety pie :thumb:

Glad to see several sign-ups today. Hanks and Mary, it will be great to see you both again. Bullfrog, I can honestly say I didn't think you'd stick around, but glad you did and look forward to meeting you down there next year.

Woo hoo, I will finally get to taste some of those legendary cookies. Happy I am going to get to finally meet you MaryC.

You cookie cooking rascal you :bananadance::blob::drinks::hungry:!! Glad to have ya back sweety pie :thumb:

Can't wait to see your lovely bride & you again either!!

May have to bring these next year: Tahitian Chip (dark chocolate mini chips, macadamia nuts, coconut, Tahitian vanilla beans)

Official Prison Calendar to resume when we are full!

I could not say it better myself.... glad to see you signed up Mary!!

Alright Mary!! I was hoping to meet you as well! I was under the impression you were already signed up though haha

May have to bring these next year: Tahitian Chip (dark chocolate mini chips, macadamia nuts, coconut, Tahitian vanilla beans)

Yum! Leave out the coconut in a few of them though. As always, we're gonna have a blast AGAIN! Glad you're coming.

Alright Mary!! I was hoping to meet you as well! I was under the impression you were already signed up though haha

same here, I think it was back when the cinnamon roll talks were going on

Glad to see several sign-ups today. Hanks and Mary, it will be great to see you both again. Bullfrog, I can honestly say I didn't think you'd stick around, but glad you did and look forward to meeting you down there next year.

Boy I guess you all underestimated my love for GOLF!!! I thought for sure over the past 3 months I would have proven my self a "stay'er". I like proving people wrong... LOL JUST KIDDING. I'm glad you guys didn't scare me away or boot me off. I feel priviledged. "And that's all I have to say bout dat". LOL

Please bring plenty of extra....:hungry:I dont want to have to wear my Ninja outfit in order to get some lol

Awesome Mary!!! Glad you decided to come, it will be great to see you again!!!

Boy I guess you all underestimated my love for GOLF!!! I thought for sure over the past 3 months I would have proven my self a "stay'er". I like proving people wrong... LOL JUST KIDDING. I'm glad you guys didn't scare me away or boot me off. I feel priviledged. "And that's all I have to say bout dat". LOL
Good for you Bullfrog. I hope you have a great time. :)

I have a legit demo day question, and it will have nothing to do with breakfast comas, cookies, or villa crawl recoveries....

For all the iron demos there, is it mainly 6 irons? Do they offer a number of different lengths and shaft options/shaft flexes to swing?

I have a legit demo day question, and it will have nothing to do with breakfast comas, cookies, or villa crawl recoveries....

For all the iron demos there, is it mainly 6 irons? Do they offer a number of different lengths and shaft options/shaft flexes to swing?

The irons at the demo day are usually full sets of irons 3-PW in most cases.

I can't speak for all of the companies, but majority of the iron sets that were at this past years were full sets.

The irons at the demo day are usually full sets of irons 3-PW in most cases.
I can't speak for all of the companies, but majority of the iron sets that were at this past years were full sets.

Thanks guys!! That is good news, as I like to see a variety.

How about shaft flexes? Are there usually regular and stiff options?

Thanks guys!! That is good news, as I like to see a variety.

How about shaft flexes? Are there usually regular and stiff options?

I believe so as well, although I am not completely sure on that one. Lke ddec mentioned it varies from company to company.

I think what you may be referring to was a lefty thing. The OEM's that were awesome enough to send lefty irons (not including wedges) just sent 6-irons

I think what you may be referring to was a lefty thing. The OEM's that were awesome enough to send lefty irons (not including wedges) just sent 6-irons

I wasn't referencing previous outing discussion, just assumed 6 irons considering that's what seems to be demos at all the local golf shops.

I was just curious about what kind of variety there would be. Obviously I'm not expecting anything to my specs, but I do hope to see a stiff version of many of the irons as opposed to a regular or something of that nature..

You will not be disappointed. You should go look at the 2011 demo day thread. It's amazing

I wasn't referencing previous outing discussion, just assumed 6 irons considering that's what seems to be demos at all the local golf shops.

I was just curious about what kind of variety there would be. Obviously I'm not expecting anything to my specs, but I do hope to see a stiff version of many of the irons as opposed to a regular or something of that nature..

Wow. Pretty active since I last looked. This is very exciting and the excitement will only increase as more announcements are made!! I don't know how I'm going to feel once we hit the 2-3 month mark!!

I don't remember who posted it here but there is really a lot people here that just have a passion for golf and love the game. I kind of feel like it is a reunion of people that have never met but share a common bond.

Wow. Pretty active since I last looked. This is very exciting and the excitement will only increase as more announcements are made!! I don't know how I'm going to feel once we hit the 2-3 month mark!!

I don't remember who posted it here but there is really a lot people here that just have a passion for golf and love the game. I kind of feel like it is a reunion of people that have never met but share a common bond.

Point 1) It is going to get crazy, has for the last two outings and they just get bigger and better every year

Point 2) Well said that is exactly what these outings are like for many of us. ( and after you go to one you can change "never" to "met last outing" )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back