Welcome to THP Marc! Your mom is possibly the best person on the planet and OG is, well heck he's OG!!

Welcome to THP Marc, I wish I could have got together with y'all on Tuesday but I got the PM too late from OG and had committed my day to my wife and honeydo's. Hopefully I will get to meet you soon. Ole Gray and your mom have become two of my best friends and your mom is a saint, no not for putting up with OG but just because that is her nature. Great folks and I am absolutely positive that you did not fall far from the tree. Take care, and I look forward to your insite and imput on the best golf site in the world.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Marc. KB and OG are 2 of the best people I have ever encountered. Glad you decided to join the fun.

Welcome aboard Marc!

:welcome:

Welcome :D

Welcome to THP...

Welcome Marc! It is great to have you aboard. I hope I get to tee it up with you and your folks soon! I hear you are pretty sick with a club in your hand.

Hey there Marc..Welcome Aboard....

Do the words Elvis and Indian Princess mean anything to you??? :act-up:
If not, ask your dad...

Welcome Marc.

Welcome Marc. Your mom is one of the best huggers ever. And she and Old Gray are a darling, lovey-dovey couple.

I golf with a group of guys here in Salt Lake, but we are planning a golf Tweet-up in St. George. I'll be sure to invite you if you want to drive that far. They are really fun people (although not THPers).

Welcome to paradise!

This is great Marc! Welcome to THP! I love that you have the golf bug again. These folks are fantastic and you will love it here.

Marc glad to have ya on board! Marc and I just had several days of fun, golf, fun, & more golf. Marc finally taught me the secret of a consistent sand shot after all these years of playing. I love it that he joined and I am looking forward to some of his posts. Marc, you've got to watch that guy named TC. He takes these pictures of North GA hillbillies and puts them on the forum. Then he puts one of the regular's names on the pics like he did me. Don't trust ole TC :D

Marc glad to have ya on board! Marc and I just had several days of fun, golf, fun, & more golf. Marc finally taught me the secret of a consistent sand shot after all these years of playing. I love it that he joined and I am looking forward to some of his posts. Marc, you've got to watch that guy named TC. He takes these pictures of North GA hillbillies and puts them on the forum. Then he puts one of the regular's names on the pics like he did me. Don't trust ole TC :D

Bwuahahahaha! That nose is gonna grow if you aren't careful.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome to THP MarcH! It is nice to have you.

Okay Marc, now all you need to do is sign up for the THP Outing in Orlando and talk your brother into joining the site and coming too!

Okay Marc, now all you need to do is sign up for the THP Outing in Orlando and talk your brother into joining the site and coming too!

I was wondering if you guys were doing the family reunion in Orlando in May 2012!

You're not trying to organize some kind of coup, or worse, stack a scramble team, are you!? :nono:

You're not trying to organize some kind of coup, or worse, stack a scramble team, are you!? :nono:

Good idea Toad!

Back