2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old-school THP version would be...Gonna go get Uncle Daddied and see if I can Hanks another rental car without Spank blowing a tire.

Also acceptable would be...Gonna go get Uncle Daddied and see if I can ddec the elevator with a divot mat.

Who will be the verbaged names of the 2012 outing???

Here's one... Don't get the Uncle Daddied version of the THP Kool Aid or you might Hanks the rental car or SethO the monitor during demo day. Then get Ddec'd some more in the elevator on your way to the practice green so you don't One-T a putt during the practice round. By then you'd probably Spank'd a tire and OEM'd a club at the pro shop. I need to get Chunkied after writing all that. Hey Wider get me a beer which comes back as a hot dog. Oh well.

Did I get everyone?

Here's one... Don't get the Uncle Daddied version of the THP Kool Aid or you might Hanks the rental car or SethO the monitor during demo day. Then get Ddec'd some more in the elevator on your way to the practice green so you don't One-T a putt during the practice round. By then you'd probably Spank'd a tire and OEM'd a club at the pro shop. I need to get Chunkied after writing all that. Hey Wider get me a beer which comes back as a hot dog. Oh well.

Did I get everyone?

Pretty thorough list (for now) I'd say.

Here's one... Don't get the Uncle Daddied version of the THP Kool Aid or you might Hanks the rental car or SethO the monitor during demo day. Then get Ddec'd some more in the elevator on your way to the practice green so you don't One-T a putt during the practice round. By then you'd probably Spank'd a tire and OEM'd a club at the pro shop. I need to get Chunkied after writing all that. Hey Wider get me a beer which comes back as a hot dog an hour later. Oh well.

Did I get everyone?

FIFY. Very funny!

Pretty thorough list (for now) I'd say.

Also some odds on favorites to 2012... I hope he makes it b/c bomb_n_gouge'd sounds fantabulous but I like the sound of MattyKrack'd a lot as well. We can also make 10yarddraw into 50yardhook or yorkem into yankem. :D

Did I get everyone?

I would say that's a job well done

I'm just going to sit back and drank a nice cold brew and laugh at you young bucks getting snuckered :D

No tea for you Gray? I hope I manage to stay off the hard stuff for this. Bourbon has a way of disappearing quickly with me.

Also some odds on favorites to 2012... I hope he makes it b/c bomb_n_gouge'd sounds fantabulous but I like the sound of MattyKrack'd a lot as well. We can also make 10yarddraw into 50yardhook or yorkem into yankem. :D

lol hey buddy that might just work with the way im swinging it right now, my 10 yard draw really has turned into a 50 yard hook

No tea for you Gray? I hope I manage to stay off the hard stuff for this. Bourbon has a way of disappearing quickly with me.

Liquor hurts my head too much these days so I hang with a cold beer or two or three. It will be fun to watch the crawlers trying to make their rounds between the rooms etc.

I'm just going to sit back and drank a nice cold brew and laugh at you young bucks getting snuckered :D

if you wanna see me get snuckered you better have some long islands ready for me hehe

Liquor hurts my head too much these days so I hang with a cold beer or two or three. It will be fun to watch the crawlers trying to make their rounds between the rooms etc.

I can give you a brownie and it will be even more fun to watch them.

+ 1 Can I hang with you .....

Just in case the resort is reading this, maybe we can keep the "brownie" talk to a minimum?

very very good idea, thats why i said i hope not

Right back at you...Looking forward to some good ole fun with all the THPrs

Good deal, I look forward to meeting you Tadashi, you have a lot of golfing knowledge and it will be fun getting some tips from you in person.

BUSTED

GOT MILK? TOO FUNNY! Watch out for the Po Po's... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back