2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those newly attending, just wait for the villa crawl.

By the time you finish, you'll have 59 new friends and a hangover.

I don't doubt the 59 new friends part, but as a non drinker I don't think CocaCola will give me a hangover. :D

Or a tiger in your bathroom and couple of teeth missing. :D

I may be scared of this coming from the "resident swinger"

Just don't drink anything Rhino hands you and you'll be fine.

Or a tiger in your bathroom and couple of teeth missing. :D

Hey, if Tiger wants to come, that's cool. He can bring the women. :D JK...I got the reference.

Hey, if Tiger wants to come, that's cool. He can bring the women. :D JK...I got the reference.

He can come and bring that plus maybe we can get our crawl catered by Perkins since Tiger loves him some Perkins. :D

He can come and bring that plus maybe we can get our crawl catered by Perkins since Tiger loves him some Perkins. :D

I heard since the knee injury he switched over to Ihop!

I heard since the knee injury he switched over to Ihop!

Hahaha, love it! Ihop, you hop, we all hop. I'm still a Perkins dude and plus there's one right around the corner. And no it's not THAT one. :D

I wish this started tomorrow.

For whatever reason, this Thursday is DRAGGGGGING on.

Its 106 heat index and I'm in full leathers doing overhead welding outside today. Dragging by is a severe understatement! Sitting at a resort chatting it up with friends and an adult beverage would be awesome right now. I certainly hope I get to get in on this one.

almost 20,000 views and only 11 months to go!

Its 106 heat index and I'm in full leathers doing overhead welding outside today. Dragging by is a severe understatement! Sitting at a resort chatting it up with friends and an adult beverage would be awesome right now. I certainly hope I get to get in on this one.

You've got my day beat man, that sounds rough.

Either way, golfing with THP trumps everyone's day, I bet.

i finally got my confiramtion email this morning after i called, they were very helpfull so if anybody still doesnt have it just go ahead and call them back and they will send it to you while your on the phone, top notch service

I just gave Kathy a call and asked about my deposit because it still wasnt taken out and she said that they forgot to process the deposit but just went ahead and did it. Not sure if that would have caused any problems but I am glad I called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just gave Kathy a call and asked about my deposit because it still wasnt taken out and she said that they forgot to process the deposit but just went ahead and did it. Not sure if that would have caused any problems but I am glad I called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that could have been bad, but I would bet that GG would have been able to take care of it before it became a major issue.

Wow, that could have been bad, but I would bet that GG would have been able to take care of it before it became a major issue.

I check daily with the resort to make sure their reservation list matches mine. They laughed at my spreadsheet (in a good way). I explained that I am very organized, or at least try to be. Plus I have a weird love for spreadsheets.

I check daily with the resort to make sure their reservation list matches mine. They laughed at my spreadsheet (in a good way). I explained that I am very organized, or at least try to be. Plus I have a weird love for spreadsheets.

You should've talked to Wider about that. I'm sure he could've used some sort of spreadsheet. :D

Thank goodness for that, or we would all be in trouble.

You should've talked to Wider about that. I'm sure he could've used some sort of spreadsheet. :D

HAHAHAHA!!! That is so funny because it is so true!

Man sounds like an amazing weekend! If I have my knee surgery hope I can be reccovered enough to attend and play. How fast does this fill up?

Man sounds like an amazing weekend! If I have my knee surgery hope I can be reccovered enough to attend and play. How fast does this fill up?

I don't think there is a knee surgery out there that does not have enough recovery time. I did acl/mcl/meniscus surgery and was back playing softball, and golf, in 8 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back