What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot an 87 today, and it was not a good 87, just didn't feel right all day.

Shot a 44 today after work. 3 pars 5 bogeys and a triple bogey. 3 fairways 5 girs and 20 putts. My putting was horrible I had 3 three putts. I hit my driver the better today than I have all year. Stoked about the 44, this was the best round I've had in my league this year.

We had our regular two man Wednesday night nine hole scramble and myself and my partner shot - 6 (30) to win. KellyBo and her partner finished at -4 to finish in second place. It was a fun night and I hit the ball really well however my partner was beyond awesome so helping him was a trick!

Absolutely tore the course up tonight. 45/42, lol. My iron play is suddenly killing me, but think I may have put things together towards the end of the back nine. 25 to 30 mph winds didn't help, but keeping a little flex in my legs and slowing down my back swing net some good results coming in.

We had our regular two man Wednesday night nine hole scramble and myself and my partner shot - 6 (30) to win. KellyBo and her partner finished at -4 to finish in second place. It was a fun night and I hit the ball really well however my partner was beyond awesome so helping him was a trick!

Congrats Gray and KB. Great rounds guy's!

A couple stupid decisions turned my good 9 into a 41. Not that I am complaining about a 41, but I feel like I could have done better.

Was disappointed when my attempt to get on in 2 with a hybrid on the par 5 9th found the ball go directly at the pin, hop WAY up in the air, bounce left, and stop in deep rough with a downhill lie. Oh well. It was 96 and awesome.

yeah it was hotter than you know what today, I think I saw with Humidity it was 99-100...should be much cooler for the golf extraveganza this weekend....oh yeah and that wedding ur going to

Played 50 holes today for a friend's birthday. (2 18 holes, and then a 2man vs 2man scramble 14 holes). It was hot and humid!

Played this course once 2 years ago, and forgot most of the layout.

87 for the first 18. 80 for the second 18 with a 37(+1) on the front, collapse on back :(.

Most golf I've ever played in one day but it was really fun!

50 holes? Wow I couldn't immagine

I now tap while I talk

41/38
Front 9- 1/7 FIR, 2/9 GIR, 1 penalty, 14 putts
Back 9- 6/7 FIR, 3/9 GIR, 1 penalty, 13 putts

The putt count is deceiving, because I was just off the green quite often with easy chips or putts. I do putt much better on faster greens though. They were at an 11 today.

Nice round. FIR on front hurt ya at all?

Had one of the more decent rounds of the year today. 4 over par 75. 3 of that 4 on one hole, the par 3 6th. I had pushed my tee shot to the right where there are several tall fir trees. Normally a ball going in that direction can easily be found in the tree area or beyond. Not this time. We looked everywhere. Had to do the walk of shame back to the tee and hit another one and the rest is history. At least I didn't let it get to me since I went even par the rest of the round.

96/38 50 on front with a couple missed birds, ugly front. Buckled down and bogeyed and 1 par on back till 18, then quadzilla. I would have been so happy with a 2 putt dbl on 18, instead I 4 putt a tough pin. "@#%$#".

It must have been winter, a couple snowmen as a result of very poor chipping. Just felt rushed today. I had fun and that's all that counts! Shot a 50 or 14 over. Got to meet some nice folks. It's always great to see that no matter how fickle the game, the people are always great

Nice round. FIR on front hurt ya at all?

Hahaha. Absolutely killed me. Most of the birdie opportunities are on the front and I was blocked out on my approach to all of them just about. I was demoing a new driver too, so I can blame it on that I guess. Haha

Hahaha. Absolutely killed me. Most of the birdie opportunities are on the front and I was blocked out on my approach to all of them just about. I was demoing a new driver too, so I can blame it on that I guess. Haha

Any golfer will tell you, it's always the clubs fault ha! At least you stuck with it and got it going on the back 9.

Out in 48, 50 coming in. Totaled a 98, which I thought it was going to be higher. Could read the greens well today, 34 putts, 3 putted 2 holes. Developed a dead pull in the last week, which hurt me twice today off the tee, hitting 3 isn't conducive to scoring.

Got 9/14 fairways so it wasn't terrible. Little sloppy with my greenside chips which is costly, but I got a little tip regarding my setup so we will work that out. Thought I killed someone on 18 when I hooked an 8 iron into the parking lot...doh!!

Had great company and great weather, can't complain.

--
tapatalk

Bad round on Tuesday. 9 holes, par 37, I shot 56.

Pretty bad, but since I am still struggling to break 100, not a disastrous one.

I keep "up&down" stats, which is number of strokes it took from wedge distance off the green. Average for this round was 3.8. I need to get that down under 3.
Worst hole was a 129 yd par 3 which I usually par or bogey. This time, flubbed the tee shot and took, three more shots (all wedges) to get on, and two putted for a six. :banghead:

One OB on a par 5 cost two strokes (since it had to be replayed). Lost one ball, but that didn't cost a stroke because it was provisional and I found the ball from the first shot.

Other bad shots: Didn't keep my head down with a hybrid off the rough. Hit under the ball and it just jumped up and fell back a foot from where it was, still in the rough. Couple of bladed wedges, and two shanks.

Oh well, I will get my revenge some day.

And the worst part is, I was hitting my driver pretty well.

38/41
lost a ball a side(huge ropadope hooks)
1 double
1 birdie
a bunch of bogeys and pars mixed together
driver was on fire today... the 2 rope hooks were on long par3's using a 3h off the tee
approach shots were dumb... no matter what club i used and where on the green i landed... the ball would not hold
spin off the front or hot off the back of greens all day
oh and yardage markers were wrong... very very wrong
chipping and putting saved my score today... if they werent working i woulda been well over 100 lol

Shot 44 in league last night. Ground was hard as cement. A few holes I used a club less and the ball still bounded over the green. A month ago balls were plugging in the fairways, not they can't be stopped.

+1, 73. 4 off the lead, 2 behind Peter Hanson (Ryder Cup 2010, multiple ET wins).

Shot 44 in league last night. Ground was hard as cement. A few holes I used a club less and the ball still bounded over the green. A month ago balls were plugging in the fairways, not they can't be stopped.
i have a feeling my league will be like that tonight...i have to remember to club down X2 unless I have an 8I or more loft in my hands....

Shot a 3 over 39 for 9 holes this AM. Left woods in the bag and worked on 4 irons off all tee on all but one hole and long irons into the greens (when they were needed) My putting has got to improve...

47 on 9 holes. Didn't score the back 9, but it was bad.

Great scores guys. Looks like I am out of commission for another 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back