2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is exciting guys. i wish i could join in, just not able to this year. it looks like there will be some positive changes in our lives come near the first of the year.

OOhhhhh I am second in the queue.. Take that whoever may be third!!! hahaha

well once you get to 1, u get the boot and have to leave a message...take that lol

Currently talking to Julia and she is having to verify a couple of things with her management...Will edit post when complete
ok..just finished up....Her are some things to remember

1) Club Suite = Bedroom in villa (same thing..different wording)
2) The lady I talked to only took my reservation for the 18th and 19th (2 nights) because she assumed that anything besides those dates fell outside the agreed upon group rates. Once cleared up, I will be calling back to adjust my dates
3) Make sure and ask for double or King
4) also give your smoking preference
5) Make sure and verify the $207.50 rate (or whatever it is) prior to letting them charge your card so you are guaranteed they get the deposit right...

GL everyone....:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

Bama

Last edited:
UPDATE

I was told you were going to get a confirmation number over the phone but it looks like they are going to email you instead. So, when you get the email please email me with the confirmation number and I will keep it for my records. In the meantime, right after you make your reservation please email me and let me know it's done and please tell me what type of room you booked (King or Double) and if you are coming as a single, w/a significant other, or getting a roommate.

I will make sure everything else is properly taken care of with the resort. Even if I have to drive over there and watch them do it. :smile:

well once you get to 1, u get the boot and have to leave a message...take that lol

Sorry didnt know people were counting I finished making reservation just waiting for confirmation email.

Currently talking to Julia and she is having to verify a couple of things with her management...Will edit post when complete

I guess I was the first to call..lol. The woman wasnt sure of the deposit amount so I had to let her know how much. Still waiting for the confirmation email as well.

I am booked! Come on May 2012. I wonder what new clubs will be in store for the demo day?

Got my email in - but i have to leave for work. if i hear back in a few - ill call on my way in and book. thanks for all the hard work.

I am booked! Come on May 2012. I wonder what new clubs will be in store for the demo day?

I was thinking this too.. I need to behave for the rest of this year so I can buy a whole new bag after next years outing haha!

If you are book PLEASE email or PM me and let me know it's done and please tell me what type of room you booked (King or Double) and if you are coming as a single, w/a significant other, or getting a roommate.

I will make sure everything else is properly taken care of with the resort. Even if I have to drive over there and watch them do it. :smile:

If you are book PLEASE email or PM me and let me know it's done and please tell me what type of room you booked (King or Double) and if you are coming as a single, w/a significant other, or getting a roommate.

Just waiting on my confirmation email GG... She said "a couple minutes" but it seems like most are waiting..

Just spoke with Julia - make sure you clarify the deposit amount with here. Told her I was coming with my wife who is not golfing and she thought the deposit was $207.50. Informed her that it should be $299.00 and she confirmed with her management.

Why do I think Julia will be having a drink tonight? :act-up:

Got my email confirmation! WOOT WOOT!!!

Just waiting on my confirmation email GG... She said "a couple minutes" but it seems like most are waiting..

or some didnt trust the email system and asked for it verbally.. hehehehe

Why do I think Julia will be having a drink tonight? :act-up:

I told Julia to expect a slew of calls after mine...She said she was ready....
But later on this evening.....
:surrender:

I am also booked, and I've sent the follow-up information your way GG.

A great time will be had by all!!

I really look forward to meeting everyone and having a great time. Now I have 11 months to get my golf game together..lol

Had to leave a message. Hope they call when I'm not in a meeting!

I said, "Screw it, I am putting this on my credit card." I am officially in and waiting on my confirmation email! Very exciting!

What is something that you never thought you would here for $200 Alex

Definitely on your game today JB...Nice one...
Question is..will you be on your game come May 19th of the year 2012??? :golf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back