Wilson Staff Di11 Irons - Thanks THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With our long term iron testing on Wilson Staff winding down, we want to thank the 4 testers that took on the challenge. All 4 came away extremely impressed. Wilson Staff has been following the feedback...

Di11ConsumerEblas1BABD9F8-X3.jpg

That is phenominal!!!!! Great job guys!

Nice! Great job to the testers and thanks for Wilson Staff for letting us take a crack with these irons.

Very cool and well deserved. W/S really hit a home run with these irons.

wow, thats really cool!!! Congrats THP and good work testers

Very cool, great job to everyone involved here. Thanks THP and Wilson Golf!

Wow, pretty cool. I'm misting up that W/S used my quote. I'd like to thank the academy, my mother, JB and GG.

Seriously though, these are great irons, and it was a privilege to be able to test them

• Admin
These irons did hit a home run in my opinion. Solid across the board.
A LOT of people will be seeing that picture and its a true testament to the testers we have on the THP forum.

Awesome, great job testers!

The more I think about this, the cooler it is. I think it takes enormous confidence in your product to allow testing like this and they should be very proud of the results. I'd be bragging if I were them as well.

That's freakin' cool.

Absolutely awesome! Makes me proud to be a Wilson Staff player!

Is that up on their site or something? I want to make it my desktop image

That is absolutely awesome!! Win-win for W/S and THP! Great job to everyone involved!!

Look forward to seeing that ad in print or on the web!

That is awesome for the testers and THP! Good good stuff.

That is awesome! Great job testers and thanks to Wilson for the :clapp: in thanking THP.

that is awesome! Way to go THP!

That is FANTASTIC.... THP Is MOVING UP TRUMP STYLE

Okay, that is pretty freaking sweet. Props to W/S and THP!!!!

Wow! That is awesome. Congrats to Wilson, THP, and the testers. Looks like this was a win for everyone involved.

Great job!
This just reafirms why THP is the #1 golf site on the Internet (and the net is huge). Great job folks

that is awesome, good job guys!! another reason why ppl keep coming back to THP!

Great going guys :D

Back