Official NBA Thread

AS a Hawks fan, last night was the pits. They had the Bulls on the run and then just stood around on offense in the 4th qtr and quit passing the ball and just took bad 3's until the game was gone. You know you won't get the calls on the road, so ya gotta outwork your opponent - the Hawks didn't, and lost a winnable game and likely a winnable series.

AS a Hawks fan, last night was the pits. They had the Bulls on the run and then just stood around on offense in the 4th qtr and quit passing the ball and just took bad 3's until the game was gone. You know you won't get the calls on the road, so ya gotta outwork your opponent - the Hawks didn't, and lost a winnable game and likely a winnable series.

Why did they take the ball out of Jeff Teague's hands last night in that last quarter? They were scoring before that with him slashing into the lane, that team has to score inside, they aren't good enough outside shooters to do that.

Just heard that coming home.....where did he play in NBA???

Originally for the Bucks. And get this, they drafted Dirk Nowitzki, the Mavs drafted Traylor, and they swapped. The Bucks didn't want Nowitzki.

Not a good trade.

Kevin

Originally for the Bucks. And get this, they drafted Dirk Nowitzki, the Mavs drafted Traylor, and they swapped. The Bucks didn't want Nowitzki.

Not a good trade.

Kevin

Great trade for the Mavericks. Best one they ever made arguably.

Not a good trade.

Kevin

Wow, that's a nother one of those trades/draft swaps for the record books.

....and the Mavs continue to wait and rest.......

And my bulls go to the conference finals!!!

And my bulls go to the conference finals!!!

If they can turn the Heat into the LBJ and D'Wade one on one show by disrupting their flow on offense I think they have a good chance of winning this thing, I think defense is the key for the Bulls and I think they can do it. That is if the refs let them play and don't give D Wade or Lebron 40 fouls shots per game. Basically it will be 3 on 5. I think the Mavs will make it to the finals and I hate to tell you this but I really am hoping they get a chance to exact some revenge on the Heat. If they play the Bulls in the finals that would be fun to watch too.

Rooting for a game 7 between OKC and Memphis.......

Rooting for a game 7 between OKC and Memphis.......
I love game 7s in the playoffs, it just make it fun even if you don't have a dog in the fight!

Who we got tonight boys and girls, I'm really loving this series, just fun to watch and great basketball. I think OKC takes the series tonight, but I would love to see Memphis take this series to a game 7, I just don't know if they have enough left to win this game.

I agree, but like you, I think OKC takes it.

I agree, but like you, I think OKC takes it.

I think OKC has a shot at coming out of the west, Dallas is good but no world beater, and this team is young, talented and hungry, and with Perkins being everything they thought he would be for them, I like their chances.

I think OKC has a shot at coming out of the west, Dallas is good but no world beater, and this team is young, talented and hungry, and with Perkins being everything they thought he would be for them, I like their chances.

I do too. Especially now that the PG realized he does not need to take all the shots.

I do too. Especially now that the PG realized he does not need to take all the shots.

Totally agree, Westbrook can score but he needs to do it in the flow of offence. When he forces shots the team stuggles. On another note, Randolf might be the best power forward in the game right now, but he couldn't jump over my phone book!

Totally agree, Westbrook can score but he needs to do it in the flow of offence. When he forces shots the team stuggles. On another note, Randolf might be the best power forward in the game right now, but he couldn't jump over my phone book!

Neither could Kevin McHale

Neither could Kevin McHale

No he could not, I just find it funny that in todays NBA where most of guys are just genetic freaks, 6'8" tall, quick, fast and 45" verticals, the best power forward in the game, is a skilled big man with nice moves and a 3" vertical.

No he could not, I just find it funny that in todays NBA where most of guys are just genetic freaks, 6'8" tall, quick, fast and 45" verticals, the best power forward in the game, is a skilled big man with nice moves and a 3" vertical.

Very true.

Speaking of Perkins, seems like Danny Ainge made a terrible decision with that trade.

I like that Kevin Durant. He'd be the guy I would build my franchise around. He works hard!

Speaking of Perkins, seems like Danny Ainge made a terrible decision with that trade.

I like that Kevin Durant. He'd be the guy I would build my franchise around. He works hard!

It does right now, but I am not sure in a couple of years we will be saying the same thing. Celts are old and needed a spark...We will see next year if they blow it up and keep the young kids.

Seems like a great kid, and I love his game, just a pure scorer and you can't teach that. With him and Westbrook if they can keep them together, they will good for years and years to come. That Perkins trade was just awful for the Celtics. They knew they weren't going to resign Perkins and they were trying to look to the future and get some pieces, but three things were wrong with that plan. One, since that trade the Celtics were just not the same team, two, that team was built to win now, not two years from now, they went all in with the big three and we'll worry about the future later but then they change that plan during the last season the really have a shot at the title, and three, the players they got back are terrible.

Man I love Harden's game, plus he has a wicked beard.

Look out. Z-bo is taking over. Go Grizz!

Back