Never Compromise Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Who here has used them, and what were your thoughts?

I used the GM2 Exchange #2 CS for a few rounds weighted to 350g and I swear I felt the shaft recoil on anything outside 5 feet. Never had that feeling in a putter before and left EVERYTHING short. It was gone quick.

dont know much about them (never hit one), but i like the looks of some of the "Exchange" models

The ones I've fooled around with in the stores are beautifully made, and feel decent. I think that if they milled the faces with a deeper groove, it'd improve the feel dramatically (they felt vibratory to me too)

I think my Yes! is a smoother putter to roll the ball with though.

I think my Yes! is a smoother putter to roll the ball with though.

Funny, I just got a NEW YES! Tracy2 yesterday. Not much on blades, but I own several just never a YES! before.

I scored a killer deal on a GM2 #8 last year (Anser 2 style). I like the putter very much. If I hadn't bought the Mizuno/Bettinardi, the Never Compromise would still be in the bag.

A lot of folks don't like the Black/Grey contrast, but I think it helps with alignment. One thing the GM2's are very good for is helping you figure out how you like your putter weights. I found that I prefer and am best with a lighter (~330gm) head.

I'm still gaming a NC Voodoo Daddy centre shafted putter. Still works for me and best of all I got it for $25.

Back