SeeMore Shines this weekend

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This last weekend saw SeeMore putters really dominate. Karrie Webb won using the SeeMore M5w and Zach Johnson finished 3rd at Bay Hill using his SeeMore FGP.

It seems that every single week I watch a tournament, I see another player gaming one of these great putters. Just look for the red dot or the bottom of the shaft black colored and you will know what they are using. It's a SeeMore.

This last weekend saw SeeMore putters really dominate. Karrie Webb won using the SeeMore M5w and Zach Johnson finished 3rd at Bay Hill using his SeeMore FGP.

It seems that every single week I watch a tournament, I see another player gaming one of these great putters. Just look for the red dot or the bottom of the shaft black colored and you will know what they are using. It's a SeeMore.

SeeMore makes great putters and I agree it seems that more pros are gaming them.

• Admin
Our reviews showed dramatic improvements with people using them compared to their own putter.

SeeMore makes great putters and I agree it seems that more pros are gaming them.

really? I can't name many PGA pro's that have this in their bag

i noticed that when i saw Carrie Webb playing. pretty cool. i love mine

• Admin
DDB,

Von Hayes
Briney Baird
Zach Johnson
Karrie Webb
Brittany Lang

And there are about 7 more on the PGA and LPGA. Plus about 21 on the Nationwide tour.

everytime i see Von Hayes' name, i think of the Phillies and when he (obviously a different Von Hayes) used to destroy my Braves pitching staff back in the 80's

And there are about 7 more on the PGA and LPGA. Plus about 21 on the Nationwide tour.

I'm nobody but I've had mine for seven or eight years. And I'm buying another from my ex brother-in-law when I see him again, probably in a month or so.

• Admin
Your nobody Smallie? I beg to differ.

Well I can't be included on the list of pros who use SeeMore! In fact I can't be included on any list of golf pros!

DDB,

Von Hayes
Briney Baird
Zach Johnson
Karrie Webb
Brittany Lang

That is a really impressive list...

Reactions: JB
Small companies that PAY NOBODY get very few players to try their equipment. They have never paid a single player. To have over 30 tour players using their stuff says a WHOLE LOT OF THINGS. Maybe if certain marketing giants didnt pay so many people, you would see who chooses what. They have a Masters winner sponsored by Titleist playing their putter. You cannot ask for more than that.

I don't care the size of the company... Tiger is sponsored by a GIANT in golf, one of the largest sporting brands in the world and we all know what he putts with.

Why is it when someone uses a large companies product we jump on the "oh that is because they pay them train" yet whenever someone uses something like a SeeMore its praised. I'd rather go with the large company then a product used by people who have never won (minus ZJ)

Then flock to the masses. Tiger chose his putter, and he can because of who he is. Most cannot. Especially golfers outside the top 20. A small company that produces something that flat out works, and is being used on tour. Why criticize that? Payne used it in his win too. karrie just won with it this weekend. The companies marketing works obviously. You want to play it because the pros do.

I'd rather go with the large company then a product used by people who have never won (minus ZJ)

And Payne Stewart, 1999 U.S. Open. Or is his name not big enough?

Then flock to the masses. Tiger chose his putter, and he can because of who he is. Most cannot. Especially golfers outside the top 20. A small company that produces something that flat out works, and is being used on tour. Why criticize that? Payne used it in his win too. karrie just won with it this weekend. The companies marketing works obviously. You want to play it because the pros do.

I don't care what people use...

I'm just tired of coming on here and seeing you try to defend companies while bashing others as those "who simply pay large contracts"

Erik loved Titleist, you hate them just as much as he loved them... you're becoming exactly like him

Reactions: JB
Two things,
Dont ever tell me what I am becoming. I have nothing against any company. AT ALL. We work with Titleist and just reviewed their new balls on the main site.

Second, you are THE ONLY one that jumped into this conversation and bashed a product for NO APPARENT REASON. It was your choice to come in here and crap on this thread for no apparent reason.

I'm just tired of coming on here and seeing you try to defend companies while bashing others as those "who simply pay large contracts"

Huh?

I don't recall seeing JB "bash" any company.

I've seen him express opinions on what he prefers, phrased in ways like "we found that _____ has a hotter face" or "I didn't really care for ______." But I've also seen him consistently respond to others with different conclusions with "it's all about personal preferences" and the like.

Let's face it, if there was one perfect set of clubs for everyone, there wouldn't be tons of companies making different styles of equipment. And they all make really top-notch stuff. We're not talking about Rolex versus some P.O.S. sold by a street vendor. All of these companies know what they are doing - they just do it in different ways.

And the comparison to Erik is totally off-base. That guy had a bag with only one manufacturer's equipment in it and he insulted anyone who expressed the opinion that that manufacturer's equipment wasn't the best. He referred to other companies' equipment as "crap." That isn't done here.

I haven't seen any bashing DD. Well a couple but they were by you. Maybe you should go calm down a little? I'm all for speaking your mind but I don't get this.

I'm not going to get in on the "bashing," but on the topic of SeeMore's, I love them! After I get a SSB I'm going to pick up a SeeMore. I love the feel to them.

You know, I hate to admit it but I've never ever tried a SeeMore. Ever since Zach's win I've been intrigued and I'd really like to get in the ring with one of these to see how it works. They seem to be really a innovative mfgr, so I'm thrilled to see them meet with some successes.

WSE,
We have one in the charity raffle, and we hope to have some more SeeMore giveaways this year as well.

I might try one of these sometime, but I don't think they are visually pleasing at all.

i have a good friend who finds that the seemore just works best and he has consistently putted well with it. i tried one a long time ago but i dont remember what it felt like. i may revisit that sooner or later because my stores do not have them

The newer ones like the three we have reviewed have incredible feel as well. Ask Rocketsauce, he has an older one and a newer one.

Back