The THP Sarasota Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Finally got through the dreaded "just moved to Florida and had non-golfing visitors every weekend for 3 months" season, checked the board and see this!

I am in for golf, all 3 days.
Out for sushi, all 3 days.

Game for competition or carding some scores on these beauties.

This will be my first THP event as well!!!!
Glad you will be able to make it down for this one.

Me too, just great timing. Really have to knock a lot of rust off of my game between now and then for a round of golf with you guys that is way overdue.

I will be working on this starting tomorrow on some details and I know War is working on the courses. As soon as we get everything together, we will start a new thread with signups, etc. This way we can keep track of totals.

If there's room on the list, throw my name on it.

I will be working on this starting tomorrow on some details and I know War is working on the courses. As soon as we get everything together, we will start a new thread with signups, etc. This way we can keep track of totals.
Hoping to have course info finalized by midweek.
If there's room on the list, throw my name on it.
Always room, brother. Would love to have you come down!

This is starting to take shape nicely. Working on a few things today about it and we are really starting to take shape.

This is starting to take shape nicely. Working on a few things today about it and we are really starting to take shape.
Hoping to get some feedback from the courses today. Would be nice to be able lock down the costs and times this week.

Working with 4 different local hotels today and have quotes for nights, but they are not to our standard. Want to get them as low as possible for everybody and hope to have that done in the next day or two.

Thanks JB and Ryan for putting in all this work to get this together. And anyone else behind the scenes that I may not know about.

A little RNR is the SS region of Fla will be greatly needed! Thanks for the hard work you two!

11/9 - 11/11

AAARRGHH! I was reading every page of this hoping upon hope the dates might slide a bit. I'm in Lake Guntersville, Ala. the week of 10/28 and Myrtle Beach 11/3-11/7 for back to back golf outings. I'm not sure I have the cahones to tell the wifey I'm going to Sarasota directly from Myrtle Beach! :surrender:

AAARRGHH! I was reading every page of this hoping upon hope the dates might slide a bit. I'm in Lake Guntersville, Ala. the week of 10/28 and Myrtle Beach 11/3-11/7 for back to back golf outings. I'm not sure I have the cahones to tell the wifey I'm going to Sarasota directly from Myrtle Beach! :surrender:

don't tell her, just go straight from Myrtle and don't go home until after Sarasota and blame the airlines or the weather or something. :)

I may have to buy some new gear for this. All golf trips start with new gear right?

Working with 4 different local hotels today and have quotes for nights, but they are not to our standard. Want to get them as low as possible for everybody and hope to have that done in the next day or two.

Got rooms down below $90 per night, but still going to work on trying to go a tiny bit lower if possible. Great location too.

Got rooms down below $90 per night, but still going to work on trying to go a tiny bit lower if possible. Great location too.

Any chance you could get Southwest to lower their flights while you are at it...?

Hotel accommodations will be done as of today.
Restaurant for Saturday night will be done as of today as well.
Im guessing by week's end we will have the whole thing done and priced for everybody.
As well as some cool details about we are going to do.

Sounds awesome Josh, I'm excited!

Good times ahead with great friends!

So we can we call this the "2nd Annual Florida Holliday Gathering"... ?? :D

So we can we call this the "2nd Annual Florida Holliday Gathering"... ?? :D

Nope. Its going to be a bit different than that. Being that it is 2 days and 54 holes, we are working on making it rather interesting.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back