What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up some C-Taper S+ iron shafts!! Yuss!! My C-Taper experiment should be a fun one.

I approve this purchase. Nice work!

I brought some nice black adidas golf shorts and have let my wife and mum know ive found an adidas belt I want to finish it off.

Just picked up some C-Taper S+ iron shafts!! Yuss!! My C-Taper experiment should be a fun one.

Finally!!! The daily "James! James!" "What Dan?" "I want C-Tapers" can end!!!

New Nike players towel

Ping G25 4W

No, will keep it for off the tee.

Good. I was going to fly to CVG and take it from you if you were going to unload it, but it deserves to be in your bag.

Good. I was going to fly to CVG and take it from you if you were going to unload it, but it deserves to be in your bag.

If/When it loses it's spot, you have first dibs my friend.

If/When it loses it's spot, you have first dibs my friend.

That might just happen. The fairway wood slot in my bag is a revolving door.

Ordered an i20 U wedge.

Custom Mills Huey arrived on Saturday. The latest victim of the Mudflap/Hawk/Jman putter bermuda triangle.

Last edited:
diablo-eye-edge-wood-front-main-2012.jpg

Callaway Diablo octane sunglasses with NEOX G22 lenses. EBay for $20. msrp is $95 I think.

Love the wood grain look.

Sent from The Galaxy Note 2

Picked up a Kusala Blue 61. Not sure what I'll do with it but I'm just happy to have a Kusala in the stable again. Never should have sold my last one.

I bought 15 white GolfPride VDR grips and a Hirzl soffft feel glove.

Custom Mills Huey arrived on Saturday. The latest victim of the Mudflap/Hawk/Jman putter bermuda triangle.

Man. That putter.

Even as turned off as I am about TP Mills (all because of Jay, not David), I still love that one.

You know me, I'm sort of oblivious to that stuff at times lol. The putter is nice. Very very nice. Not sure what I'll do with it. Scared to use it you know? I did take some indoor putts with it and it was solid.

You know me, I'm sort of oblivious to that stuff at times lol. The putter is nice. Very very nice. Not sure what I'll do with it. Scared to use it you know? I did take some indoor putts with it and it was solid.

Did he send the oil cloth with it?

Yes he did. Is it a raw finish?

Yes he did. Is it a raw finish?

Black Oxide. Just dry the putter off after the round and wide it down with the cloth and you're good dude. IMO its the best Black Oxide finish out there and is much more durable than most, but the silicone cloth keeps it super nice.

Game it, only thing to be weary of is if the course put fertilizer down the day you play, it can really eff with a Black Ox finish. That said, everythings else, no worries. Take that sucker on the course!

Excellent info. I suppose I will take it out soon then!

Excellent info. I suppose I will take it out soon then!

DO IT.

Even with all my dislike of an employee there, there is NOTHING like the sound/feel of a Mills putter IMO. Nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back