What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
43/44 for an 87. Not terrible, not great. Had 4 doubles, which irked me, but lots of pars to keep it respectable.

Match of best ever.
38/37 =75

Very open home course par 70, but ties my best ever. Story of the day was scramble and putting. 7x 1 putts and only 2 were for birdie. Only 1x 3 putt. 1x chip in for par.
8 GIR
27 Putts
2 Birdies

Played the same course yesterday and was surprised by the green speed--learned allot from a terrible 85 so this was a nice bounce back.

Finished off an awesome weekend of golf with THPers at River Pines and dropped a 73 on the score card. Nice to leave the Atl on a high note!

Golf is a funny game. I carded a horrible 98 at the invitational. Worst score in probably 2 years (sorry Zenger!). Today I shot 83 at the RTJ Muscle Shoals course. Go figure.

Nice work Swift

49-40-89 +14 first 8 holes, +3 last 10.

Golf is a funny game. I carded a horrible 98 at the invitational. Worst score in probably 2 years (sorry Zenger!). Today I shot 83 at the RTJ Muscle Shoals course. Go figure.

Great bounceback wade

Ended up not playing today.

Finished off an awesome weekend of golf with THPers at River Pines and dropped a 73 on the score card. Nice to leave the Atl on a high note!

Nice round buddy. Hate I missed it, looking like some solid scores coming out of this mornings rounds.

My first weekend with THPers started off with a "tidy" little out in 48 at Olde Atlanta Friday. Luckily, righted the tee game and brought it home in 41 to save a little face.

A pair of 40s for 80 at Trophy Club for the Invitational, that could've been a few better if a few putts fall and I don't thin pw over the first green into the road. Who doesn't love an OB drop on the first hole?!

Putts are not falling right now, save for a few 8-10 footers for par this weekend. Nothing terrible, just can't sink anything.

2 under 70 with 33 putts. Best ball striking round in a very, very, long time. 13/13 fairways and 16/18 greens. One of the missed greens was a perfectly struck 7 iron on a downhill 181 yard par 3 - hit it right over the flag into a back bunker. The other missed green was a 207 yard par 3 over water. Might be the best tee to green round I've had in the last 4 years. So satisfying to see my 15 hours of range time in the last week pay off. Wish I could hit it off the tee so good every time......but this is golf!:act-up:

Friday 57 - 51

Saturday 51 - 54

I am getting better at judging distance, but my approach shots are missing the greens right or left, mostly left. Need to work on my accuracy from 60-80 yards out.
And putting killed me.

I was able to par at least one hole every round. And a par four that I had yet to par.

Pretty piss poor day on the course for me during a scramble yesterday. I hit a fair amount of greens and made a few putts, but just never really got the ball close, just never felt that A game I've had lately.

6 sand shots in a round. Being a poor shot out of the sand made the round harmful to the ego. Ended up +15. The following round at the same course found no sand I posted a +9. Me thinks a combo of avoiding trouble and practicing sand shots is in order.

Yesterday I shot 75 with 14 pars in a row. Finished tied for 7th in the Meadowood Amature Championship flight.

94... started off rough with a triple bogey on the 1st hole and was +14 on the front 9. I hit the turn, pared 4 of the last 9 holes and finished up +24 overall. I'm itching to break 90's!!

Shot a 40/43 yesterday on a par 70 course with my buddy. Finally felt good to put a decent round together, hit a few hooks that left me with 2nd shots under trees but I recovered well.

Shot 74 in my Sunday morning group.... Triple on the 3rd hole, but that's what I get for trying to hit my driver so hard when my body is barely warmed up..... Next Saturday we tackle Aldeen in Rockford, IL. Pretty excited for that one.

41/40 - 81.

I'm quite aggravated at my game the last week and a half.

What's going on w/ you sir. Anything in particular?

What's going on w/ you sir. Anything in particular?

You name it, I'm doing it. OTT, flipping, no hips. It's demoralizing because the whole round turns into a GRIND. If not for my pitching/chipping and 26 putts including some 1 but par bombs I'd have been mid 90's easy.

You name it, I'm doing it. OTT, flipping, no hips. It's demoralizing because the whole round turns into a GRIND. If not for my pitching/chipping and 26 putts including some 1 but par bombs I'd have been mid 90's easy.

I feel you man. I carded an 82 with 25 putts just three rounds ago. And then once you figure your swing out, back to 36 putts

I feel you man. I carded an 82 with 25 putts just three rounds ago. And then once you figure your swing out, back to 36 putts

Mmmmmmmmnot with SPi! :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back