Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Silly question for those of you who have been to these events before, how many rounda are normaly played in a day?

Silly question for those of you who have been to these events before, how many rounda are normaly played in a day?

One round for the official invitational event, with dinner afterwards (cost not included). However, a lot of people will play one or more of the pre or post rounds, which occur on Friday and Sunday. These are organized by individuals, not THP.

Friday golf list as of right now, and when they can play:

Cpljohnst - anytime
Greg Kulbick - anytime
Lockman850 - anytime
Sparksjr - after 3pm
JLit26 - early afternoon
Dhill - early afternoon
Wluker17 - afternoon

JTnumbers may play depending on tee time.

Send me a pm if you want on the list.
Just one shy of two foursomes. Come on JT.
Thanks for putting this together, cpljohnst.

Just one shy of two foursomes. Come on JT.
Thanks for putting this together, cpljohnst.

JT is supposed to be picking some guy from NJ up at the airport at around 2:30 so no offense, I hope he doesnt make it..haha

At the Invitational event (that Saturday the event is held on), it is one round.

At the Invitational event (that Saturday the event is held on), it is one round.

And it is one round of greatness. Never gets old playing in these events.

JT is supposed to be picking some guy from NJ up at the airport at around 2:30 so no offense, I hope he doesnt make it..haha
Well, in that case, I guess we'll let him slide.

Cpljohnst - anytime
Greg Kulbick - anytime
Lockman850 - anytime
Sparksjr - after 3pm
JLit26 - early afternoon
Dhill - early afternoon
Wluker17 - afternoon

PM sent.

That's why I said depending on time. If it's in the early morning (9), I could make it. Otherwise, no.

That's why I said depending on time. If it's in the early morning (9), I could make it. Otherwise, no.

I know buddy. I know you wouldnt forget me :)

Just curious. .Did this sell out. .just thinkin

tappin from my big as note2

Just curious. .Did this sell out. .just thinkin

tappin from my big as note2

Yes and a waiting list. PM GolferGal and see how many are needed to add another foursome if able.

Cpljohnst - anytime
Greg Kulbick - anytime
Lockman850 - anytime
Sparksjr - after 3pm
JLit26 - early afternoon
Dhill - early afternoon
Wluker17 - afternoon
V.man - early afternoon

I'm thinking Trophy Club makes the most sense for the round. Sparks do you think you could make it to the course by 2:00pm? If so maybe we could shoot for a 2pm start.

I will see what I can do and let you know ASAP

Friday golf list - updated. And when they can play:

Cpljohnst - anytime
Greg Kulbick - anytime
Lockman850 - anytime
JLit26 - early afternoon
Dhill - early afternoon
V.man - early afternoon
Wluker17 - afternoon
flog2424 - afternoon
Sparksjr - after 3pm (checking on possible earlier arrival)

Looking at a possible 2pm group start, though if you are interested in other times please still PM me. We can look at groups going off at different times if there is interest.

I just got word I will be able to leave earlier than expected. If 2pm is the tee time I will be there! thanks!

2pm works for me, just have to wait and make sure for dhill as we're riding together. If not, then we'd most likely be out no matter the time.

Fun Fact: The Atlanta Braves are 7-0 since a Waffle House opened at the ballpark last week.

I'm not saying that I'm going to stop by the Waffle House before the Invitational. (I probably won't - there's another place I need to go.) But, I'm just throwing some facts out there for everybody.

2pm works for me, just have to wait and make sure for dhill as we're riding together. If not, then we'd most likely be out no matter the time.
I'm off for the day. We can head down in time to make an early afternoon time!

I think Don, Ken and myself are meeting there Thursday morning at 9:30 if anyone wants to join us.

Confirming, it is a yes for me. Ken called the last time and got a tee time and got us senior rates. Senior rates were better than Golfnow rates.

The rate was $39 plus tax--came to $41 and change Bill. I couldn't find a way to get that rate through GolfNow.

Go ahead and throw me in with you old coots if ya still have room. Maybe I can hitch a ride up with Dawg.

Go ahead and throw me in with you old coots if ya still have room. Maybe I can hitch a ride up with Dawg.

Done, we will have a blast for sure.

Who you calling a coot? :shock:

Now that's a helluva foursome!

Who you calling a coot? :shock:

Now that's a helluva foursome!

You do know that he is the young'un in this crowd :laughing:

Have fun you old coots! I will be having fun babysitting in Athens.

Back