THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you don't want Fasano

No I think he's about as useless as Pettigrew has been so far.

Depends what you're looking to unload but I have Whats his face and the other dude.

Ive got Romo and Fitz, a few WR's , I just dont have too many serviceable RB's to part with.

Ive got Romo and Fitz, a few WR's , I just dont have too many serviceable RB's to part with.

Hmmmm I have Jimmy Graham and Dustin Keller

You want Winslow? It will cost a bit more than Fasano, but I will listen.

I need to look at your team but I promise not to DeanDec you.

DeanDec'ing is a nasty move. Take a looksie and let me know.

You all mocked me when I was begging people to take Keller. I would have drafted him but I have Tony Gonzalez on the bye week.
He's the same bye as my starter too, but I couldn't let him fall any further. It was already at least a couple rounds too late for him.

Well that just sucks! I need those kickers man, I'm going to start drafting that way every year from now on.

Well, if it means that much to you, I suppose I can let him go and take that Tom Brady guy off your hands (he's just holding you back anyway). :D

Well, if it means that much to you, I suppose I can let him go and take that Tom Brady guy off your hands (he's just holding you back anyway). :D
Haha, yeah he's more of a burden than anything. I really should be starting Cutler instead anyway.

I'm actually going to clean house on some kickers, they're starting to try to run the joint anyway.

You shouldn't be. You may have lost this week but your team put up great numbers, you happen to play a team that put up 153 which is really high. Besides Petyon Manning your team is virtually free of injuries which is not something most other teams can say. But If I have any guys you are interested in and would like to talk some trades I am open to it.

I will be looking. I do like my team but I don't want to do what I've done every year and fall in love with the players I have. Makes trading almost impossible because you overvalue your guys.

You guys crack me up, in here paying respects to my wicked team with all these Puttin4 names. I should change my name to Puttin4FFRedemption with how wicked they are. I might shoot for 200 next week!

And I gotta tell you, that Puttin4WhathappensinVegas guy is dead.

Now I'm Puttin4I'mBACK!!!!

Man I'm glad Puttin4faststartandhorriblefinish is back

Haha, yeah he's more of a burden than anything. I really should be starting Cutler instead anyway.

I'm actually going to clean house on some kickers, they're starting to try to run the joint anyway.

Yoccos??? :smile:

OK, I see the problem, you need to add some Defenses to keep the kickers in line. :alien:

Wow hot blazing TE talk! Anyone willing to talk, I'm listening. No TE's though just straight RB's and WR's. League 1, GTL.

I get attached too. I still want to cheer for Ray Rice and MJD because I had them last year and I had MJD the year before too.

Lol I pick Frank Gore because I always have him.

I get attached too. I still want to cheer for Ray Rice and MJD because I had them last year and I had MJD the year before too.

I'm the same way. Can't hate on my boy Brees and Megatron. Moreno I despise because he did me dirty last year and he plays for my favorite team.

Wow hot blazing TE talk! Anyone willing to talk, I'm listening. No TE's though just straight RB's and WR's. League 1, GTL.

I am always down for a trade

I am always down for a trade

I know you are sexy. You're probably the one team I haven't even looked at yet. I'll scope you out tonight... just don't flinch if you feel something weird.

I know you are sexy. You're probably the one team I haven't even looked at yet. I'll scope you out tonight... just don't flinch if you feel something weird.

Damn Spank I didnt know you rolled like that. lol

I'm SO glad I pulled a decent week after last weeks debacle. I need better RB options though :/

I'm up for a trade as well, looking for RB depth. However, I'm #1 in waiver priority, so I think that my team will be changing quite a bit this week after the waiver wire gets run.

I'm up for a trade as well, looking for RB depth. However, I'm #1 in waiver priority, so I think that my team will be changing quite a bit this week after the waiver wire gets run.

Did you check your PM's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back