2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha you guys are too funny! I am sitting here with my friend Mary and we are relaxing thinking about our golf round tomorrow and not about some inside out shirt job. lol

Ask her if your shirt is on right

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

All I know is we are gonna kick Dawgdaddy and T0AD's arse tomorrow! lol.....

All I know is we are gonna kick Dawgdaddy and T0AD's arse tomorrow! lol.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That's my teammate ( along with 47 others ) calling me and T0AD out :nono:

Promised Kellybo I wouldn't let him leave the house unless his shirt was on right way out, both socks match & he isn't wearing 2 left shoes.

Promised Kellybo I wouldn't let him leave the house unless his shirt was on right way out, both socks match & he isn't wearing 2 left shoes.

Y'all may be late tomorrow morning MaryC :D

Here's some commentary from Yoccos about teeing off at the New Course...

Here's some commentary from Yoccos about teeing off at the New Course...

Wow...OG must kill the ball if he was able to miss that...twice

"They can play a football game across it...twice!"

Great!

I'm happy to report that Ole Gray finally won a battle with his shirt!!

It is on right side out...

lol finally!

KB should have a checklist right at the front door for those "special" moments.

But what about the rest of the wardrobe?

With all these wardrobe malfunctions I may have to spend some extra time picking out my outfits for the weekend. Especially after the Villa Crawl. Don't wanna pull an OG.

With all these wardrobe malfunctions I may have to spend some extra time picking out my outfits for the weekend. Especially after the Villa Crawl. Don't wanna pull an OG.

If you look back at some older threads we have had an "outing scripting" thread for the last 2 outings. Yeah, some folks take their gear seriously. Of course, Gray wasn't on there for obvious reasons.

I have decided to come down on Thurs afternoon. So I need to get ahold of Grand Cypress and change my reservations!! I'm going to see about getting my ticket real soon too. And I have decided to not travel with my clubs. I'm going to Fed Ex them down and have them waiting for me when I check in on Thursday. I can't chance the airline losing my bag. Then I would maybe be able to get away with only having a carry on! Put some of my extra clothes in my golf bag. That sounds like a good plan to me! Plus I may buy some shirts in FL.

If you look back at some older threads we have had an "outing scripting" thread for the last 2 outings. Yeah, some folks take their gear seriously. Of course, Gray wasn't on there for obvious reasons.

Ya, there are some serious fashionistas that come to the outing, but this year there are going to be a lot of people from Ohio and Delaware, so I think there are going to be a lot more Cargo shorts, tank tops and Jorts.

Ya, there are some serious fashionistas that come to the outing, but this year there are going to be a lot of people from Ohio and Delaware, so I think there are going to be a lot more Cargo shorts, tank tops and Jorts.

Hahaha... you think we're going to see some jeggings and Zubazz pants for the villa crawl?

Hahaha... you think we're going to see some jeggings and Zubazz pants for the villa crawl?

I think we might Spanks, and Crocks worn as dress shoes.

I think we might Spanks, and Crocks worn as dress shoes.

I got a feeling that we might have to define the word "appropriate" pre outing. Might have to start a thread on it. :alien:

Texas styling! Although I prefer the denim jeans cut off to short length.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Texas styling! Although I prefer the denim jeans cut off to short length.

Tappin' from my iPad!

just like texas to bring sexy back

Are you going to try to come in early on Thursday? If so we will need to tee it up

I have decided to come down on Thurs afternoon. So I need to get ahold of Grand Cypress and change my reservations!! I'm going to see about getting my ticket real soon too. And I have decided to not travel with my clubs. I'm going to Fed Ex them down and have them waiting for me when I check in on Thursday. I can't chance the airline losing my bag. Then I would maybe be able to get away with only having a carry on! Put some of my extra clothes in my golf bag. That sounds like a good plan to me! Plus I may buy some shirts in FL.

I know this is WAY early but how many are planning to arrive early ( Wednesday or sooner) ?

The last couple of outings I flew in on Wednesday and since there is unlimited golf with this one I might even come in earlier and really enjoying these great courses.

The more you play the courses the better understanding you will have of where to play and not to play. The North/South can not be over powered. The new course can if you are hitting your lines. The East is short tight shot makers course. Extended play will assist all that wish to play well. Hope we get a good crowd early. It would be nice to play and give you guys some insight and sight lines.

I know this is WAY early but how many are planning to arrive early ( Wednesday or sooner) ?

The last couple of outings I flew in on Wednesday and since there is unlimited golf with this one I might even come in earlier and really enjoying these great courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back