The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make you gag because they are Volunteer orange.

#bazinga

More gator orange. Tennessee orange reminds me of creamscicle ice cream bars. Yum!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Nacho Cheese Doritos with salsa... Yummy

I like the nacho cheese doritos that have a bad ratio of cheese to nacho. It pleases me.

A bad ratio of cheese to substance... Sounds like your post count. :D

No? Not even a little bit?

I am about to Colt my computer.

(That means punch the monitor)

I am about to Colt my computer.

(That means punch the monitor)

Why? The power button quit working? *that's what happened*

They have groups for that, you know!

I hear they serve cookies at their meetings. Not #cookies mind you.

1185748_10153174443605377_16683517_n.jpg

Your doing a really good job....I know what the plan and goal is...I have seen it for some time. Not long my friend.

Your doing a really good job....I know what the plan and goal is...I have seen it for some time. Not long my friend.

u complimenting me buddy?

its because I love you Jake
I love you too Jarret. I miss you too. You and Chunky and Freddie. Can we just all rent a beach house together in the bahamas and live there? Derek can rent a bed from us like 2/3's of the time. Ha!

I'm really not sure which I find more disturbing, Overspin Putter commercials or Super Beta Prostate commercials

I'm really not sure which I find more disturbing, Overspin Putter commercials or Super Beta Prostate commercials

Tried to think of a way to combine the two for you. That line of thought didn't go well.

Well my little girl will be headed off to kindergarten tommorow. Tonight was "backpack night" where you take in all there supply's, see the classroom and what not. I only managed to start crying once. I will call that a success. Tomorrow, when I have to leave her may be a differant story. We have been fortunate enough that our kids have never had to go to day care or preschool so this will be the first time ever that she has been away from us. I fear its going to be rough on Mom. And expecialy dad.

Well my little girl will be headed off to kindergarten tommorow. Tonight was "backpack night" where you take in all there supply's, see the classroom and what not. I only managed to start crying once. I will call that a success. Tomorrow, when I have to leave her may be a differant story. We have been fortunate enough that our kids have never had to go to day care or preschool so this will be the first time ever that she has been away from us. I fear its going to be rough on Mom. And expecialy dad.

I wish I could have that problem. No kids for me yet, and it bothers me a lot of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back