2013 Callaway X-Forged Irons Preview

These are not bad. Not bad at all. I want a set now.

Those babies are BEAUTIFUL. Callaway bringing the heat in 2013!

Very nice. I've been trying to think about what irons I want to pair with my new KBS shafts. We might have a winner here.

pretty.....

In person and in hand they are even nicer. Look as good as the pics indicate.

Another set of irons that I'll have a lot of fun hitting at the Demo Day in May! I'm interested to see more specs on these (lofts, stock shaft, etc.) as well as pictures of the look at address.

Skimmer alert. Are these the irons that Two Gloves won with and are these the X Muscle back replacement?

wow, those look incredible.

Wow, I wish I could hit something like that. They are stunners.

Hello gorgeous. I want.

Wow, I wish I could hit something like that. They are stunners.

I am trying to decide if I could in fact hit them. I just can't tell from the pictures but they look somewhat forgiving at least

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Wow, these are the first irons I have seen since getting my Z-Stars that just REALLY seem to be exactly the look I like. These babies are SWEET!

I am trying to decide if I could in fact hit them. I just can't tell from the pictures but they look somewhat forgiving at least

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Look similar the last ones or something like the 588 CB's to me. Find the right shaft and there's no reason you can't hit them. You'd give up some forgiveness and likely some distance, but they'll go in the air if you put a swing on them.

Oh. My. Goodness. Those are gorgeous! Would love to see some pics of the face and at address. Hopefully the homepage preview will have some more pic goodness!

Now that's a nice looking club head. Looks like a bit more girth from last years model.

Look similar the last ones or something like the 588 CB's to me. Find the right shaft and there's no reason you can't hit them. You'd give up some forgiveness and likely some distance, but they'll go in the air if you put a swing on them.

That's about what I was thinking. I have never played anything that wasn't at least somewhat GI but hopefully I can hit these when they are released

TapaTalk from the iPhone

If these have typical blade characteristics - i.e., are more of a players club - then it especially sucks that I'm not as good at this game as I'd like to be. Damn those are nice looking irons.

Jake want to trade MC Companies? hehe

Wow those look really nice. I like how it looks like they just built off of their previous Razr X forged irons. Can't wait to hear and see more about these.

Don't say that, you are gonna rock with Puma/Cobra. Just wait until they release the Amp Cell Forged..

The Cally's are pretty freaking sweet though. JeffReedMO will be all over these.

Very good-looking irons. I hope they perform as well as they look.

Skimmer alert. Are these the irons that Two Gloves won with and are these the X Muscle back replacement?

Winners WITB just said Tommy was gaming Razr X Forged irons, and a Callaway Razr Fit driver with 10g more weight in the crown towards the heel and 1 more degree of loft. Although now that we know what they look like, one could probably do an image search of him during the tournament

Ohmygoodness!!! Those babies are gorgeous! MC 2013.....we'll be talking 2013 Callaway X-Forged Irons!

Welcome to JakeNation's bag.

Back